Okami makes its way to the PS3

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Okami was an all around great game that got brushed over. I'm glad that more people will be able to enjoy the game now, but come on Capcom, how about a 360 edition?

What you did there. I see it.

Make me want another PS3. ;O; For this, and to play Persona 3 FES. Since my PS2's laser is dying.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
On topic though, I wasn't fond of what I played of the game. Felt really boring and the controls for the Wii were horrible. I heard the PS2 controls are better but I still felt the game was drab. Very artsy looking but so are a lot of other, better games.
There are not many games on this planet that are better than this imo. This game is an evil one. Once you play for a few hours it sucks you in really quick and doesn't let you go till you beat the crap out of it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On topic though, I wasn't fond of what I played of the game. Felt really boring and the controls for the Wii were horrible. I heard the PS2 controls are better but I still felt the game was drab. Very artsy looking but so are a lot of other, better games.
There are not many games on this planet that are better than this imo. This game is an evil one. Once you play for a few hours it sucks you in really quick and doesn't let you go till you beat the crap out of it.
Well, it's also a game that is not for everybody.
I can see the potential and this game was a game on my must have list but, I could'nt get into this one.
I just did'nt like the overly japan theme, and character naming + art style. ( it's hard to my eyes...)
Sometimes it felt like a zelda rip off.
Very hard to get into in my case.
Plus on Wii, the controls pretty much suck ass.

But despite my thoughts, it's still a pretty good game for most people I can imagine.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes it felt like a zelda rip off.
True but I feel that this game was so much better than Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword. As much as I love SS, the first several hours of that game were pretty dull before it turned awesome.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What are the chances this will be in a Move bundle?

Dude Okami HD! AWESOME! But, why PS3?

I pray that they announce it for Wii U as well, Okami just screams Wii U Gamepad
Why PS3? The game is Capcom's to decide where it goes, and the PS3 is a logical choice for it considering the PS2 is where the game started.

It's probably more likely that Okamiden will get on the Wii U, as that was created for the NDS and it's already got dual screen stuff going on to the point that they can just do graphical updates and not have to plan out an entirely new menu for a second screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1