DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
They don't listen to anything but sales figures. THAT'S the problem. I think that if they payed a little more attention to what the general fanbase has been trying to tell them, and maybe if they actually ASKED us what we want sometimes, they would have a lot more success and could avoid potentially devastating situations like they are in right now.
The problem is that people who actually care about good games are not their primary fanbase. Their fanbase is mostly comprised of idiots and children that just buy things 'cause they can. That's who they listen to, in the form of sales numbers. Without the people you incorrectly referred to as their "general fanbase," they wouldn't be at as much of a loss as if they lost all the brainwashed people that just buy without regard to quality.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
Rayder said:
They don't listen to anything but sales figures. THAT'S the problem. I think that if they payed a little more attention to what the general fanbase has been trying to tell them, and maybe if they actually ASKED us what we want sometimes, they would have a lot more success and could avoid potentially devastating situations like they are in right now.
The problem is that people who actually care about good games are not their primary fanbase. Their fanbase is mostly comprised of idiots and children that just buy things 'cause they can. That's who they listen to, in the form of sales numbers. Without the people you incorrectly referred to as their "general fanbase," they wouldn't be at as much of a loss as if they lost all the brainwashed people that just buy without regard to quality.
My friend, that is just how the business world works.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
DeathStrudel said:
Rayder said:
umm, yeah, i know, that's why I pointed that out...

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
RoyalCardMan said:
DeathStrudel said:
Rayder said:
umm, yeah, i know, that's why I pointed that out...
Well, I am just pointing out the truth.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
what? I don't even know what you're trying to say. You said "My friend, that is just how the business world works." as though I didn't realize that, but the whole point of my post was to highlight that fact in the first place.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
RoyalCardMan said:
what? I don't even know what you're trying to say. You said "My friend, that is just how the business world works." as though I didn't realize that, but the whole point of my post was to highlight that fact in the first place.
You don't even know how to comprehend what I say? Then, how about I become more specific about what I specifically said.

From your post, it seemed like you were angry at what they were doing. I basically said that is just how it works in the business world.
Clear enough, or do I have to explain in a more specific way, no offense?

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
DeathStrudel said:
RoyalCardMan said:
You don't even know how to comprehend what I say? Then, how about I become more specific about what I specifically said.

From your post, it seemed like you were angry at what they were doing. I basically said that is just how it works in the business world.
I understood your first post fine. I just don't understand why you said "Well, I am just pointing out the truth." I never said you were lying or something. And I was never angry...my post was a response to Rayder to explain "how the buisness world works," and you responded as though I didn't realize that even though I had just gotten done explaining that is how it works...

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
RoyalCardMan said:
DeathStrudel said:
RoyalCardMan said:

I understood your first post fine. I just don't understand why you said "Well, I am just pointing out the truth." I never said you were lying or something. And I was never angry...my post was a response to Rayder to explain "how the buisness world works," and you responded as though I didn't realize that even though I had just gotten done explaining that is how it works...
Just look at it as me trying to display the basic point.

Now, why do we always get off-topic. Back on topic.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that's being greedy and childish. People who bought it from the release date deserve a little bit back, seeing the harsh price drop really pissed me off, and this is the least they could do.

If everyone gets those games, it completely negates Nintendo's olive branch with it's disappointed launch buyers. They'll need to think of something else to sweeten the deal with disgruntled fans..perhaps something more expensive..and that wont happen.

You can't have it all, and quite frankly you don't deserve it all if you're getting it with that much discount..deal with it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
Personally, people who complain about others getting more than them because the other person paid more makes them not deserve what they want.
What? I couldn't understand that because of the out of place grammar. I'm not trying to joke or insult- I'm dead serious.

But I will say this, if you're saying what I think you're saying, why don't they?

misssmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nano351 said:
steve007 said:
Let your voice be heard the more people calls in the better

You know the price is gonna drop right then the people that bought the system and pay big as well gotten 20 games free

It should be for all buyer's not just the people that bought it long ago

Just call in tell them you are saying its unfair to the new buyer's on the 12th of aug. )

( 1-800- 255 -3700 ) call the more the better it might happen .

1 person can't do this alone the more the better for all the new buyer's as well

the games aren't free, they cost $80. if you want them buy a 3ds before august 12, and you can get the special $250 3ds bundle which includes the 20 games.

ITA... they aren't getting anything free!!!

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
RoyalCardMan said:
Personally, people who complain about others getting more than them because the other person paid more makes them not deserve what they want.
What? I couldn't understand that because of the out of place grammar. I'm not trying to joke or insult- I'm dead serious.

But I will say this, if you're saying what I think you're saying, why don't they?
He says that steve007 is one of the worse kind of greedy person.

Pip'

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
RoyalCardMan said:

Okay, I will have to admit that sentence was a little off. What I was saying is the people who think things are unfair just because others get more for doing more and whine about it don't deserve more(I hope that is better).

Well, why do they? As they say, "Deal with it". The world isn't fair for everybody. If you can't deal with it, then I don't know what to say. Until you actually did something more than another person, you should be happy for what you get. It is like saying even though someone works harder than you, you should get the same amount of money as the other person does.

First of all, the ideal of everybody should get the same amount can promote many negative attitudes. Want me to list them, I will.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
steve007 said:
1 person can't do this alone the more the better for all the new buyer's as well

Step 1. Go to Costco.
Step 2. Buy 3DS right now @ $169.99.
Step 3. Buy some of the discounted 3DS game for $17.97 if desired.
Step 4. Sign into eShop.
Step 5. Yay, price cut and 20 free games. Who knew?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime