Hacking OK - once and for all, is there a IOS VERSION lister?

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked and all I can find are listers of the IOS/cIOS, but not something that will list the VERSIONS.

I've 249 for backup launcher (not 247), but I've no idea if it's v6 (probably) or V7 (probably not), and as I can not get a firm answer if I can install OVER a previous IOS...

vladus2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
McGyver said:
I looked and all I can find are listers of the IOS/cIOS, but not something that will list the VERSIONS.

I've 249 for backup launcher (not 247), but I've no idea if it's v6 (probably) or V7 (probably not), and as I can not get a firm answer if I can install OVER a previous IOS...

You can install over if you like, or use anytitle deleter and delete the old cIOS and install new.

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
use bushing's title lister. its on wiibrew somewhere, umm under loaders or utilities.

Many thanks for the reply:

This is what happened when I dl'd it awhile ago, and couldn't get answer to my quandry; it's an elf file, tried the elf -> dol converter and it converted it but it did not run, as 2 other conversions did not. I'm assuming I either need another set of installs to RUN elf's (probable) or I did it completely incorrectly (more probable)

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you dont need "sets of installs" to run elf files ... just delete ios 249 with anytitledeleter and install the new one

done

McGyver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
you dont need "sets of installs" to run elf files ... just delete ios 249 with anytitledeleter and install the new one

done

I understand that, but I'd like to know what version it AND the others are anyways.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
why?

if the source of anytitledeleter is availble i can let it show the version but for what reason ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...