OK? Is it too late now?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tdlo123, Aug 15, 2008.

1. tdlo123
    OP

tdlo123 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 28, 2008
    Iceland
    palestine
    I got USA mario kart wii on my JAP wii, it started doing an update, but it failed for some reason

when the wii restarted, I got duplicated channels, then I burned a brick blocked version of the game and it worked!

but the problem is that I can't install the mario kart channel, I read that you will have to finish the update for it to work

so, is there a way to get the channel?

please answer!

2. Arm the Homeless

Arm the Homeless Custom Title

May 26, 2008
    United States
    /home/andy/
    There's WADs of the channel.

I don't know if I'm allowed to even post the Mario Kart channel though.

3. Drkirby

Drkirby Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2007
    United States
    I may be wrong, but I don't think the Kart Channel works on Wii's of different regions then the game. Its not a big deal IMO, all the features are in the games its self.

4. jinxvorheeze

jinxvorheeze GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 13, 2008
    United States
    The channel is merely there so you don't have to load the game to check stats. There is a WAD of it floating around, but it contains copyrighted code which can only be obtained by purchasing content so I can't link to it. I'm going to go with Drkirby on this one and say that using another regions MK Channel probably wont work anyhow.

5. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    I've got Mario Kart Wii of the same version as my Wii and I let it do the update, but even then I can't install the Mario Kart Channel. It just goes to a black screen after I want to install it. I've looked for WAD's, but can't find any.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice