Ok, so my milk magically spilled all over my laptop. While it's dry, it's not working at all. My computer has survived this before, so what do I do? I have a Dell Inspiron 600m, and I was wondering if I could save my files still. I have no idea where the hard drive is, but I think it's where it says "C" (that's my hard drive disk thing) If I took that out, could my files be saved? PS: When I put the battery in, the ON light is green, but the other lights don't come on. When it was plugged into the charger, it did the same thing, but stopped. Then it started flashing red (low battery) What does that mean? I just want my files to be saved, or else my life is completely screwed All of my projects are on it, and I didn't back it up on a flashdrive. Help?