• Total voters

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii is not a toy, The Wii is a gaming console for non gamers, see the strong responces by the people here for the 360.

Personally i dont ever want to purchase anything by MS. And i cant stand First Person Shooters. Gaming is not defined by the amount of pixels ....

The PS3 and the 360 are over priced PC's with really nothing that is that impressive to buy it unless you adore FPS or have an addiction for GTA and alike games.

That is the way the industry is going, there is less growth in the HD gaming market a ticket to their own demise.

Growth of the Wii explains it all. Just that the 3rd parties cant produce anything worthwhile is due to them not wanting to spend resources on it, that is what they are doing on the other platforms which in turn will cost them a lot of money.

Stuff like Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash brothers brawl will certainly get hard core section going for the Wii.

Yes the poll says in October but if you do this poll after SMG launch people prolly have a different opinion.

Sadly MS released Halo3 and what else can i say , RIP MS
wink.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wii is not a toy, The Wii is a gaming console for non gamers, see the strong responces by the people here for the 360.

Personally i dont ever want to purchase anything by MS. And i cant stand First Person Shooters. Gaming is not defined by the amount of pixels ....

The PS3 and the 360 are over priced PC's with really nothing that is that impressive to buy it unless you adore FPS or have an addiction for GTA and alike games.

That is the way the industry is going, there is less growth in the HD gaming market a ticket to their own demise.

Growth of the Wii explains it all. Just that the 3rd parties cant produce anything worthwhile is due to them not wanting to spend resources on it, that is what they are doing on the other platforms which in turn will cost them a lot of money.

Stuff like Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash brothers brawl will certainly get hard core section going for the Wii.

Yes the poll says in October but if you do this poll after SMG launch people prolly have a different opinion.

Sadly MS released Halo3 and what else can i say , RIP MS
wink.gif

laugh.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have to laugh when Nintendo Wii fans crucify other system owners who say the Wii is kiddy, they always post responses talking about how the 360/PS3 is for Hardcore gamers, only have FPS's and are simply PC's in a console.

Hypocrite much?

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
When the 360 was out, and when people was waiting for the PS3 and Wii, I placed my bet on the PS3.

PS3 failed because of late quality titles, nearly 2 years after the consoles launch. Where the hell are Tekken, Killzone and MGS? Still next year...

Sony should have done a different approach >_

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

So... what exactly is the difference between a gaming console and a toy? both are played, provide no real practical use other than being diversions and both rip parents out of their hard earned cash.

anyays, Got a wii and a 360 myself and I still manage to play ps2 (couple of good rpgs, guitar hero and ddr parties)

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Whatever happened to the days when the best console was the Playstation 2.

There was no need to decide when it came to television console games.
Now there's the 360 with it's neverending list of 9.0+ rated games, the ultra innovative Wii and the mega-hardcore, mega-graphics overload, extra blu-ray drive (okay not really), Playstation 3.

I'll have to go with 'I can't decide'.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i have none, but i went 360, simply because i feel wii is lacking enough good games at the moment.

on the other hand i think wii will get better and will become the best next year.

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
So, if I sell a puppy tommorow, I'm getting a 360.

Wii, 360 and my gaming comp. Best next-gen combination ever.

I'd still play my PC more btw.

ZeminkoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally the 360 for me. If the Wii picks up its game in terms of good releases it has a good chance of nabbing the top spot. For now that's the main thing that puts the 360 above the Wii for me - the lack of great releases.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PS3 is apparently closing the gap with the Wii for most consoles sold in japan at the moment. I heard mario galaxy isn't selling well? how strange...awesome game.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah that's true. Wii Play? that game sucks bad and it's been out in japan for ages, only good thing is the remote.

Oh yeah...it's closer than 2:1

# Wii - 27,502
# PlayStation 3 - 18,785

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the price cuts and some of the upcoming titles (MGS4, FFXIII), it doesn't seem too farfetched that the PS3 is starting to catch up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ