Offline List 0.5a released!

arkane

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkane.tk
XP
Country
question if anyone can help... i already renamed my gba files manually... i tried renaming it using "offline" but it cant detect it anymore... is there a way to make offline detect it and rename it correctly?

ackix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xdupe.com
XP
Country
France
Yes there's one. First, make a directory and put a backup of all ya rom there. Then make one for the roms of offline project.
Go in the options and select this directory to rename the roms to.

Click on File -> Add Roms. Then choose your roms in the first directory and press ok. It will rename and zip your roms and'em to the have list.

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank Ap0cAl1pS3 for the screenshot
smile.gif

Does anyone know how to set for this Offline to display the screenshot of the game and/or the game's boxart ????

This one does ask where the emulator's stored so I suppose it can open the emulator for us to play the game directly, right ? (once we double click on the name of the game, I mean.

GBArms looks as good. I'm going to test on that one as well
smile.gif

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
maybe cos the roms that u have r named by the Gbarenamer Dat. OffLine list uses the skybaby dat for renaming the roms. I have the same problem and on 500 roms the offline list found only 181!
LOL
If you want that offline displays the boxart instead of the main screen of the game, pick the game u want to display,look at the number (if is 0859,u have to create a pic named 859a.png),resize and save the boxart as a png whit the gba displaysize (for this operation,use AcdSee),rename it as the release number,and put it in the right images folder. that's it.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OH DEAR GOD! I almost had a heart attack. After finding all the ROM's I had, I looked in my folder, and ALL MY SAVES WERE MISSING! Luckly, they were in that Unknown folder it had me set up.

Man, that would have pissed me off soooooo much.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay