OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Offline list is a tool to manage the list of GBA released games. With this program you can easily search, download screenshots and even rename the roms you own with a simple interface.
Give it a try downloading it from Replouf66's Homepage or from our TOOLS section.

offl1.gif
offl2.gif
[/p]

S

Sobtanian

how do you use the whole thing actually
unsure.gif

I can't seem to set it to where my roms are, neither get any screen shots or something....

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
to get the screenshots press on : TOOLS>UPDATE and press on DOWNLOAD MISSING PICTURES

to make the rename thing work press on OPTIONS > RENAMER set the directories and tag the "use renamer" checkbox

D

DarkWolfNine

Which versions of the rom(s) are displayed in the list. (Intro, Intro Removed, etc) I am just curious because most have mine have been trimmed and/or Intro removed.

Thank you,

~DarkWolfNine

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Would you recomend this as opposed to GBArms for keeping track of your roms?
i like both programs, for the use i make of it, this one looks more direct (after you downloaded all the boxart) because the search is very fast, and screenshots are shown immediatly.

Gbarms offers more features you won't find in any other programs, so i really cannot recommend one program or another, it just depends about what you search for
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Which versions of the rom(s) are displayed in the list. (Intro, Intro Removed, etc) I am just curious because most have mine have been trimmed and/or Intro removed.

Thank you,

~DarkWolfNine

i suppose they follow skybaby's DAT at http://opothspants.free.fr (currently down)

Got any user guide on this thing? Looks great thou

i have not found any giude, but the prog looks simple

D

DarkWolfNine

Kivan,

As always, Thank you for your work here, and your quick response. I have been renaming my roms with SkyBaby's dat and was wondering if they were hacked or what.. Maybe "five by five?" just doesn't make sense to me
tongue.gif

E

exile

LOL it didn't like any of my roms that gbarenamer had found acceptable. That makes me sad. 119 missing, 773 bad named.

Oh well I guess I will stick with gba renamer for that actually part. But I love the speed this thing has and the few things is does better than gbarms are exactly what I was missing in gbarms (i.e. real extensive search function, easy window with pics readily available, and info all in one nice place)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the big deal about Renamer tools? I rename all of my ROMS manually as soon as they DL and they all work perfectly...is somethign suppose to happen? :wtf:

K

kuejikusu

What's the big deal about Renamer tools? I rename all of my ROMS manually as soon as they DL and they all work perfectly...is somethign suppose to happen? :wtf:
The big deal is that the renamer tools verify that your copy of the ROM has the correct CRC and thereby is a good copy of the ROM. Just because I name my ROM file 'Super Mario Advance (U).gba' doesn't necessarily mean it's a good copy!
smile.gif

k

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
i ve found the boxart download, rom download, customizable color layout.

but as i said the progs are similiar and both are excellent
smile.gif

Ap0cAl1pS3

GBAtemp d3m0n
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a screen shot of the gbarms 1.1 alfa...
gbarms1.1beta soon will be release to check it at #gbarms on efnet if its out or not
tongue.gif

gbarms110alpha.jpg

it has lots of new kool stuff, i've tested it myself
biggrin.gif

the only thing that offlist hasbetter the gbarms is the screenshots speed... but you need to download them.. i'm sure if we ask the right person he could do that too in gbarms ...

ackix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xdupe.com
XP
Country
France
The release dat used is the skybaby's one and if you use the renamer, u'll better make two directories, one for gbaren and another for offline list, then for the bad named roms u'll can use the renamer function

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021