Hacking Offline Installer not working after updating VitaShell

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated my VitaShell to 1.51 by installing it through MolecularShell (which is now version 1.43) but now my Offline Installer doesn't work for those. When I use my offline installer, I can play my VPK games but I get an error when trying to open MolecularShell or VitaShell. Anyone know how to fix this?

reinzhart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
when you install the exploit from offline installer it need some file from internet.
just do as i say cause i had that problem too;)

edited:don't forget update to R7 too

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If the offline installer is detecting a checksum mismatch, trying to re-download files and failing then run the online installer. This will change molecularshell back to 1.43 (you'll see it re-download files) and allow the offline installer to work.
Vitashell 1.51 onwards does not update molecularshell, 1.50 did.

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the offline installer is detecting a checksum mismatch, trying to re-download files and failing then run the online installer. This will change molecularshell back to 1.43 (you'll see it re-download files) and allow the offline installer to work.
Vitashell 1.51 onwards does not update molecularshell, 1.50 did.

My molecular shell is already 1.43

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My molecular shell is already 1.43

Then the offline exploit is likely not trying to re-download files like mine was, so it's a different issue :)

How specifically does it not work? Whats the error vitashell/molecularshell give?
Does it show the henkaku version in system settings?

I have never heard of the offline exploit launching and allowing dumped games to run, but not vitashell/molecularshell, while the online exploit allows everything to load.

You have re-installed the offline exploit after taihen was merged into henkaku, and are using an offline installer that points to go.henkaku.xyz not beta.henkaku.xyz yeah?

If everything is current then you could try resetting henkaku config:
"You can force all configuration to be reset by holding R after the exploit successfully launches the bootstrap installer. This is when you see the animation where LiveArea comes up and the screen scrolls from the Web Browser tab to a new one and then launches this new app."

Last edited by Count Duckula,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1