Hacking Offline Cover Manager?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you download covers offline?
nyanya.gif

If you're using Configurable USB Loader, the Configurator also handles cover downloads:
coverwizard.png

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
gotchapt said:
I never found one manager that works with a wbfs partition
frown.gif
I don't get your issue. You can't put covers onto the partition, so are you just talking about getting a game list? While it can't read the game list off a WBFS drive, you can at least use mine in conjunction with Cfg on WBFS drives. If you save global settings within Cfg, it will create the gamelist.txt file that the Configurator reads to populate its list of games.

gotchapt

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
gotchapt said:
I never found one manager that works with a wbfs partition
frown.gif
I don't get your issue. You can't put covers onto the partition, so are you just talking about getting a game list? While it can't read the game list off a WBFS drive, you can at least use mine in conjunction with Cfg on WBFS drives. If you save global settings within Cfg, it will create the gamelist.txt file that the Configurator reads to populate its list of games.

Didn't get how to get the games I have in my drive listed in gamelist.txt

EDIT: Oh I got it. Nice, thank you Dr. Clipper
smile.gif

Winf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
How do you download covers offline?
nyanya.gif

If you're using Configurable USB Loader, the Configurator also handles cover downloads:

The PC must be online, but the WII must be offline! ;-) To be exactly: I was not talking about the PC to be offline offline ;-)

I will try out that tool. Looks not bad.
And yes, for CFG Config-USB-Loader

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
gotchapt said:
Too bad it doesn't get fullhq's too

ups double post
It can get high quality covers if you want.

Add the following to a config.txt file in the same directory as the Configurator executable:
CODEcover_url_full = http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/{CC}/{ID6}.png
cover_url_full =+ http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfull/{CC}/{ID6}.png

With those URLs, it will then always try to find the HQ version of a cover before the normal one. By putting it into the executable directory, the Configurator will prompt at startup if you want to use that config.txt file. Say yes, and it will fill in the URL fields using the above URLs.

At some stage, I may even include a feature to indicate whether each full cover is in high quality or not.

Edit: I just tested and found a bug with the download of US covers from WiiTDB. I'll release a new version soon...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
A new version of the Configurator fixing the bug I mentioned earlier and allowing deletion and a few other features has just been released. If there's any other features needed, let me know in the Configurator thread and I'll sort them out there. Here's a copy of the release notes:

v57.6 of Configurator is out

Download here or use online update (via Actions menu)

Changes:
  • AltConfiguratorHelp.chm can be used to translate the Help.
  • Lots of Cover Wizard updates:
  • The paths turn red if they don't exist
  • Bug fix for conversion of {CC} tag on non-PAL covers
  • You can double click a game to download covers for that game
  • You can click an unchecked box to download just that cover
  • You can click a checked box to delete a cover (with a yes/no warning prompt)
  • Full cover images have their resolution displayed above them so you can detect which are HQ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@