Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Someone has edit the Loadiine compatibility list and now it seems that New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U are not working with v4.0 in mii maker mode.
Something must be wrong because i play New Super Mario Bros. U right now with no problem at all. Also i test New Super Luigi U and is also working fine.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Someone has edit the Loadiine compatibility list and now it seems that New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U are not working with v4.0 in mii maker mode.
Something must be wrong because i play New Super Mario Bros. U right now with no problem at all. Also i test New Super Luigi U and is also working fine.
the wiki is open to edits, unfortunately this also means sometimes people who have set their game up wrong or just generally dont know what they are doing may add erroneous results not factoring in other issues like they were using games that were not the correct region for their console, or a crap SD or whatever

nickjdunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just dumped New Super Luigi U last night and tried to play with verison 4.0 and it just freezes on a white screen in mii maker mode I dont have ssb to try that. How are you loading it? not sure why mine isnt working.

nickjdunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
missing xml's maybe?
WiiuGold advised me to try playing it with loadiine v3.0 instead of 4.0 I will try this tonight and report back if not ill try another full dump and see. Does anyone have the file size/count that can compare it to mine. In content I have 1.36GB 944 files and 72 folders. 1 rpx file in my code folder.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the wiki is open to edits, unfortunately this also means sometimes people who have set their game up wrong or just generally dont know what they are doing may add erroneous results not factoring in other issues like they were using games that were not the correct region for their console, or a crap SD or whatever
Yea, I wanted to say something about this...

If you have a game that doesn't work, try searching just this thread for the game. Maybe partial titles, like "mario party" "Mario kart" "zelda ww" "wind waker" etc etc. If it's reported working in the last month or so. Make a post asking for confirmation, then check all your files. If no one answers in a few hours and if its still not working, change it on the wiki, but tell us here so we know it needs looked at, and make a note of the error/post a SS of the DSI/ISI error if possible. Or don't change it (preferably imo) and someone will make sure they are correct.

If you do plan to change it, try sticking around so you can change it back right away if need be.

These are just suggestions. Not trying to tell anyone what to do. Just think it will help keep it clean and in order. Hope everyone is enjoying v4! :)

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
According to the list Mario Kart 8 all versions work with SSB:. This does mean updates as well or?
I´m using the SSB to launch the game, and I have the update (it shows up in the settings), but 200CC is not available.
Did I just missunderstand the list??? The update is something like 470MB right?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
According to the list Mario Kart 8 all versions work with SSB:. This does mean updates as well or?
I´m using the SSB to launch the game, and I have the update (it shows up in the settings), but 200CC is not available.
Did I just missunderstand the list??? The update is something like 470MB right?
yes, that's what it means on the wiki.
I wrote that, if it's not easy to understand I can change it.
All versions (v0 and all updates, v16, 32, 48 and 64) are working with SSB mode.
only v0 is working with Miimaker mode.
Both modes have the exit bug with all game versions.

200cc was unlocked with an update. I applied v64 and it worked from a clean profile.
I didn't have any saves and already access to mirrors and 200cc.
v64 is 452MB extracted.
add and overwrite all files in code and content with the v64 files.

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is someone can post tekken tag 2 folder structure?? Is this game needs xml ?? I have planty of folders in conenet folder but only hdd folder is not empty....Content folder size 15 850 310 204 is this correct??

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes, that's what it means on the wiki.
I wrote that, if it's not easy to understand I can change it.
All versions (v0 and all updates, v16, 32, 48 and 64) are working with SSB mode.
only v0 is working with Miimaker mode.
Both modes have the exit bug with all game versions.

200cc was unlocked with an update. I applied v64 and it worked from a clean profile.
I didn't have any saves and already access to mirrors and 200cc.
v64 is 452MB extracted.
add and overwrite all files in code and content with the v64 files.

OK, Thanks. Will try asap.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is someone can post tekken tag 2 folder structure?? Is this game needs xml ?? I have planty of folders in conenet folder but only hdd folder is not empty....Content folder size 15 850 310 204 is this correct??
You need ALL the files and folders.
Copy the complete /code/ and /content/ (and /meta/ if you have it) folders into your game's folder.

wiiu/games/tekken tag 2/code/
wiiu/games/tekken tag 2/content/
wiiu/games/tekken tag 2/meta/ <-- optional for the moment, but keep it!

if you have empty folders, I guess they are not used, but keep them. no harm having them, just in case the game is checking for their existence.

neomarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do not get it to work I Bayonetta 2 ... someone could get the full file structure of the game? I do not do that bad

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I need to probably additionally test this but it seems Xenoblade X (NTSC/J version) Worked with Smash mode in Loadiine 3.0 but 4.0 it did not boot it for whatever reason. 2nd attempt just crashed and burned.

I just need to actually go ahead and test it more, and given I use 32 gig memory card it means I need to pull two games and insert Xenoblade X back to test it. For now if anyone else is also willing to test go ahead.

I do not get it to work I Bayonetta 2 ... someone could get the full file structure of the game? I do not do that bad
I have the Games on disk so I could poke inside it. You want to use european version or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg