Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Release name?
EU Resident Evil Works 100% fine I thought it might. I just got too tired last night to finish it off it was really late but I had a feeling from the get go looking at the .rpx and the size of the extraction it would work. Really good news :)

EU Resident Evil Revelations

Total Size:- 12.4GB

RPX/RPL:- No compression needed .rpx 11.6MB, no .rpl file.

Works with latest Loadiine revision, latest SSB Update, fast loading times.

If a certain member, hint hint would just hold tight and chill a bit, give me a little more time instead of "jump the gun" I would of confirmed this title this morning! no names mentioned of course it doesn't make you any better person just because you confirm it before me, you just don't do it, its out of respect for that persons time and effort testing and finding out if it works or not for the community! ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

thej3ster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see a recent Splatoon uploaded with notes to extract and boot with Loadiine, any one attempted this? or this the same rip that has been confirmed not working?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guys, does the ''latest'' super mario maker release work with loadiine?
if/when the status changes for any of the games it will be added to the compatibility list, its pointless to have people spamming up the thread saying "does X work, or Y work", either test it yourself or wait for the people who do the tests to update, trust me every time there is a loadiine update people go through all the incompatible games and update which ones work, if it hasn't been changed from "not working" its almost certainly still not working :)

the only games i think that are currently listed as not working that are potentially fixed would be epic Micky 2 and Disney Infinity, afaik they were private dumps and not released publicly so it would require someone with a physical test to confirm

Last edited by gamesquest1,

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if/when the status changes for any of the games it will be added to the compatibility list, its pointless to have people spamming up the thread saying "does X work, or Y work", either test it yourself or wait for the people who do the tests to update, trust me every time there is a loadiine update people go through all the incompatible games and update which ones work, if it hasn't been changed from "not working" its almost certainly still not working :)

the only games i think that are currently listed as not working that are potentially fixed would be epic Micky 2 and Disney Infinity, afaik they were private dumps and not released publicly so it would require someone with a physical test to confirm

Will confirm that Disney Infinity 2 booted with compressed RPX well before Loadiine 2.0 released. It has DRM/USB hardware requirement, so can't test further. Abstrakt did an EUR scene release 24 July. Epic Mickey 2 scene release 1.11.2014 by PoWeRUp. AFAIK just Disney Infinity has no scene release. Will try Epic Mickey 2 right now...

Epic Mickey 2 v0 throws a 160-3204 "An error occurred while reading the disc." Will try RPX compress, no NUS updates for that title.

As expected, RPX size not the problem. Same error. RPX did go to 17MB though

Last edited by TreyTrent,
Reactions: gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Will confirm that Disney Infinity 2 booted with compressed RPX well before Loadiine 2.0 released. It has DRM/USB hardware requirement, so can't test further. Abstrakt did an EUR scene release 24 July. Epic Mickey 2 scene release 1.11.2014 by PoWeRUp. AFAIK just Disney Infinity has no scene release. Will try Epic Mickey 2 right now...

Epic Mickey 2 v0 throws a 160-3204 "An error occurred while reading the disc." Will try RPX compress, no NUS updates for that title.

As expected, RPX size not the problem. Same error. RPX did go to 17MB though
thanks for testing :) i would say Disney infinity would be fine to go on the working list (DRM dongle aside if it boots up far enough to complain about it i guess it would probably work with it attached) and Epic mickey on "not working" rather than "rpx too large" :)

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for testing :) i would say Disney infinity would be fine to go on the working list (DRM dongle aside if it boots up far enough to complain about it i guess it would probably work with it attached) and Epic mickey on "not working" rather than "rpx too large" :)

Disclaimer with Infinity as I think the RPX is still too large for loadiine V2. The spreadsheet clocks it in at 26 685 440 Bytes and Loadiine 2.0 has a limit of 25 470 000 Bytes.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Disclaimer with Infinity as I think the RPX is still too large for loadiine V2. The spreadsheet clocks it in at 26 685 440 Bytes and Loadiine 2.0 has a limit of 25 470 000 Bytes.
The sizes on the list should be the sizes before trying compression. Also, some games with RPLs have total size of all RPLs in the RPL Size field, not just the largest RPL size.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah welldsarksider2 works and thats like 26,964,480 bytes, i spoke to golden45 and he said its not a HARD limit, but exceeding it risks overwriting other stuff.....i played a few levels of drksiders2 and didn't run into any issues

Reactions: TreyTrent

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't seen it anywhere. i tried to dump my copy of it, but I got frustrated when it froze every time I tried.
Can you try maybe with the TCPGecko on my github and see if it freezes? You don't have to dump it, just see if it freezes. I can borrow it from my cousin sometime this week to dump and test.

Also never got anywhere with Mickey personally. I admit I didn't try too hard though. Lol

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try maybe with the TCPGecko on my github and see if it freezes? You don't have to dump it, just see if it freezes. I can borrow it from my cousin sometime this week to dump and test.

Also never got anywhere with Mickey personally. I admit I didn't try too hard though. Lol
What's the link to your github? I also gave up on Epic Mickey (I never even played the game, I just bought a bunch of games when I got the system to try to justify the purchase, ha)

Reactions: EclipseSin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the link to your github? I also gave up on Epic Mickey (I never even played the game, I just bought a bunch of games when I got the system to try to justify the purchase, ha)
eclipsesin.github.io

or if you want to just download and self host. (idk your setup, it's attached. sorry if edit is too late).

This version doesn't seem to freeze on me. It's an older one. The newer versions of gecko seem like they're much more sensitive with FSA on games for me. They pretty much all work with Smash fine though for me :weird:

Attachments

• gecko.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: paulloeduardo

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eclipsesin.github.io

or if you want to just download and self host. (idk your setup, it's attached. sorry if edit is too late).

This version doesn't seem to freeze on me. It's an older one. The newer versions of gecko seem like they're much more sensitive with FSA on games for me. They pretty much all work with Smash fine though for me :weird:
Now I just get a connection error every time. Strange, my older versions are doing the same thing, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: