Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already but you would have needed to buy a title such as Dr luigi on a 5.3.2 console in order to dump it yourself right?

If I could do it on 5.5 I would dump it for my 5.3.2 console, but I'm out of luck since no scene release I think. Who wants to create a "scene" release!? :)

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Might be the whisky talking, but would logging disc-based game boots somehow with an app like loadiine's server help us at all in figuring out why loadiine don't work with some titles? specifically those which 'crash' and don't give any server logs at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already but you would have needed to buy a title such as Dr luigi on a 5.3.2 console in order to dump it yourself right?

If I could do it on 5.5 I would dump it for my 5.3.2 console, but I'm out of luck since no scene release I think. Who wants to create a "scene" release!? :)

Yes, You would need to have bought it and kept at 5.3.2 to do the dump as well. I think you can spoof eShop to allow access, buy the game, and dump as you are still on 5.3.2. This would be the only way to do it now unless we get a title cert and NUS decrypt key or something.

Last edited by srbeen,

BaddGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People Who Who Have USA Consoles And Europe Consoles Example= I Wannet To Download yoshi's Wooly World Eu Does That Work On USA Consoles? Even IF The Dump Is In EU? Thanks In Advanced. I Dont See A Dump IN USA Version.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People Who Who Have USA Consoles And Europe Consoles Example= I Wannet To Download yoshi's Wooly World Eu Does That Work On USA Consoles? Even IF The Dump Is In EU? Thanks In Advanced. I Dont See A Dump IN USA Version.
The game isn't out in the US yet, but the EU version does work on a US console. I tested it myself.

BaddGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Pikmin 3 i Downloaded the US Version of it And Copied RPX ANd The One FOlder Where It Has The Content When I Try To LOad The Game It Freezes On The Smash BRos Window. Any Clues?

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lego Hobbits Eur works perfect with the standart loadiine version.

Monster Hunter Eur with Update had at the first try an orange bar and freezed. After I've tested an other game and went back to the loadiine menu the game bootet fine, no sound errors or other errors.

Giana Sister works but the loadling times are very very slow. Even slower than Mario.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

BaddGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the vc rips for loadiine do i still have to create _SAV Folders? example SMW it saves while playing the game but when i exit the console freezes while trying to go back to the wiiu menu then i have to hard reset the wiiu go back to the game and i dont continue where i left off i have to start again any suggestion?

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the vc rips for loadiine do i still have to create _SAV Folders? example SMW it saves while playing the game but when i exit the console freezes while trying to go back to the wiiu menu then i have to hard reset the wiiu go back to the game and i dont continue where i left off i have to start again any suggestion?
Have you tried to create a save folder for it and see what happens? It's not like it's much work to try out.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest im not near my computer just wannet to ask but when im home ill try thank u.
I'll delete my save folder for SMW and see if it gives me the same problem.
Edit: I had no problem closing the game, and when I started it again it brought me back the suspended point where I left off. But, I'm also using the Dimok version of Loadiine, so that may be your problem, since the Dimok creates a save folder for you if you haven't.

Last edited by rufuszombot,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Lego Hobbits Eur works perfect with the standart loadiine version.

Monster Hunter Eur with Update had at the first try an orange bar and freezed. After I've tested an other game and went back to the loadiine menu the game bootet fine, no sound errors or other errors.

Giana Sister works but the loadling times are very very slow. Even slower than Mario.
Are you able to provide more details about Lego Hobbits? Particularly:
RPX size in bytes:
Region:
Any RPL files?:
If yes, size in bytes?:
Size of all files:
Any comments:

amael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game works. See my post up above. I did have to wait for it to load but definitely less than 5 minutes.

Hii friend!! I wanna ask you how do you downloaded update v16 Mass Effect 3. I cant download from UWIzard and i dont know how to install files from nusgrabber for Loadiine, can you help me please¿¿¿ Thank >___<

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you able to provide more details about Lego Hobbits? Particularly:

RPX size in bytes: 15,1 MB (15.921.216 Bytes)
Region: PAL
Any RPL files?: No
If yes, size in bytes?:
Size of all files: 6,96 GB
Any comments: works perfect with the standart Loadiine loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica