Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did you do the copy stuff as detailed in the compatibility list? ("EUR-de console copy sys\msgstudio\USen to sys\msgstudio\EUdu")
yes i copied the files, dkctf works nice for me , after copy the whole nesremix structure again it works now

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
VGM Dint Work for me and NUS i dont know where that at.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If i extract with vgm whats the content i have to copy to the sd Card the one is different is says content meta data and inside content there another 3 folders called bgm data and movie do i copy where is the data or just coppy the 3 folder in content?
bgm data and movie are the content folder. you also need the rpx file. there are guides for the rest.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Monster Hunter EUR doesn't work on any loadine version out there.
It freezes after the SSBU splash screen is gone and the red curtains are at the bottom of the screen.

Also, to apply an update to a game, I just download the file via Uwizard. And then replace all the files of the game?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It freezes after the SSBU splash screen is gone and the red curtains are at the bottom of the screen.

Also, to apply an update to a game, I just download the file via Uwizard. And then replace all the files of the game?
huh? Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate EUR works fine for me. Try using the server version of loadiine and see if it's trying to load a language folder it doesn't have please.

Reactions: Reecey

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I noticed Dr Luigi on compatiblity list here, is there a way to dump this? Or was it a download from somewhere, I didn't see it listed in NFO dump release list anywhere.
people can ofc test their own private dumps, just dance 2014 EU doesnt have a scene release yet either but its still up there
I'm confused. We should make seperate lists for these different versions.
probably better to just add fixed games to the "working" list and add what version of lodiine is required to fix it in the notes section....although afaik the fixed version only fixed yoshi's wolly world

might be worth adding what "non working" have been tested with the new builds to save people repeatedly checking the same games

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Skater4599

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
people can ofc test their own private dumps, just dance 2014 EU doesnt have a scene release yet either but its still up there
probably better to just add fixed games to the "working" list and add what version of lodiine is required to fix it in the notes section....although afaik the fixed version only fixed yoshi's wolly world

might be worth adding what "non working" have been tested with the new builds to save people repeatedly checking the same games
exactly !

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
@gamesquest1 thanks! I agree it would be nice to see what games had been tested with dimoks mod. I was going to try out new Super Mario and luigi with it, but if someone else already has its nice to see that :)
i tested new super luigi U (EUR), still doesn't work, and donkey kong 64 still doesn't work

Zelda 2 nes VC works though so that can be added to the VC list

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Skater4599

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound SNES VC
Region = USA/NTSC
RPX = 8,561KB / 8.36MB
Content = 9.28MB
Has RPL = No
Version = I do not know
Comment = Just some lag when picking save file.

It works. :)

Reactions: amback

Arif

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried on dimok's version:
Mario Kart 8 EUR + v64 update
Crashes when trying to access the save file

Zelda WW US
Connects to server with no output after that

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Tried on dimok's version:
Mario Kart 8 EUR + v64 update
Crashes when trying to access the save file

Zelda WW US
Connects to server with no output after that
kart 8 : errorcode 160-3204, disc read failed black screen

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

It works 100% for me all the time. Anyone know if Kirby Eur works? The loader works excellent for me all games load the same as any normal game would, some even load a lot faster it seems to me than the normal disc versions. I have not had 1 working game now that does not load instantly asap after the SSB screen and the games themselves run just like normal, really fantastic stuff!!! :)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Hazzer

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
ZombiU v32 gets past the SSB screen and crashes on a black screen.
http://pastebin.com/LJ8tK5vy
FSOpenFile("/vol/content/lynfsatest//Cafe_CommandLine.txt")

There's a double slash here. Even if it's unlikely this is the problem, have anyone tried to compile a loader that removes double slashes ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte