Misc Official WarioWare DIY Friend Code Exchange

ThePlasticBling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Logon i just made the most dirty and innapropriate games... wanna see?
wink.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Ebola8MyFace said:
Let me know what you think about Autumn Smash. Come on everybody, keep those friend codes coming!
It's good. Not as funny as blowing up Cobain's face, but yeah.
tongue.gif
I think you could use the whole screen more since most of the action in your games seem to be centred on the lower half.

Alright, I think I have added everyone's FC in this thread so far, except for the guy who has the Japanese version since I'm not sure if that is possible. Could anyone confirm if you can add a friend with the Japanese version when you have the English version?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty positive it won't work. It might not even let you try to download his games. In the instruction booklet thing the game came with I read that you can exchange games from American to european, but not (E) or (U) to (J).

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
RelmM said:
Added you, Chrono Tata =o

EDIT: nice microgames =P
Aha. Thanks. :3 Yours are pretty good too. Certainly look much better than mine.

Currently working on more microgames but progress is stalled due to having lost my DS charger. >__

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm looking for just about anyone who wants to try my microgames and share their own creations, I have 5 so far. I'm not the best artist but I'm proud of what I have so far, pm me or respond here if you added my code!

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Nintendude92 said:
Hi, I'm looking for just about anyone who wants to try my microgames and share their own creations, I have 5 so far. I'm not the best artist but I'm proud of what I have so far, pm me or respond here if you added my code!
My friend code is 2321-8564-7851; I added you.
EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty sure it's incorrect. Can you check your code, Nintendude92?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is bumping, but due to my extreme stupidity I broke my micro sd card. I backed up my saves and stuff a few weeks ago, but I have to start over on warioware diy. For any of you who want to register me again, my new info is:
Presto
0131-4698-4177
Thanks! I'm eager to keep sharing my microgames with you all as well as download yours. Also, any willing to upload any of the ones they downloaded from me before so I can get them back now would be greatly appreciated.

RelmM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I uploaded it. I also uploaded the boss template (time limitless, game ends when one wins/loses), which I used to make the ashley game. =o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse