85 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by leerz,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah it runs with a patch to overclock when dumping, so it'll happen faster :)

Also does anyone else get a message when installing vpk's that says "this file requires extended permissions and will have access to your info, are you sure you want to install?". Does that message always show up for each dump? (I did change the vpk to a rar and then extracted and deleted the main big files to make it faster to install/transfer)

Nvm I read through the release 3 post again, how would I be able to mark my vpk's as safe? I don't quite follow in the release notes.​

Last edited by Rasa39,

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So what does Vitamin do in the end? Dump games? Let you play these dumped games? And if that all works, what format is the game? And can dumps from other persons be played?

(And.. *cough* where would you find other dumps .. ? PM *cough*) Just for the sake of science, of course.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
So what does Vitamin do in the end? Dump games? Let you play these dumped games? And if that all works, what format is the game? And can dumps from other persons be played?

(And.. *cough* where would you find other dumps .. ? PM *cough*) Just for the sake of science, of course.
Vitamin lets you dump games, and those dumps can be played by anyone.
And to find them, just search for, I don't know, something like a decrypted dump pastebin? :^)

Reactions: Bimmel
D

Deleted User

Piracy tool. It strips the DRM of your game and repackages it all into a VPK to install via VitaShell. And yes, because of this, you can play other people's dumps too.

Edit: :ph34r:

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Vitamin lets you dump games, and those dumps can be played by anyone.
And to find them, just search for, I don't know, something like a decrypted dump pastebin? :^)
Piracy tool. It strips the DRM of your game and repackages it all into a VPK to install via VitaShell. And yes, because of this, you can play other people's dumps too.

Edit: :ph34r:
Thanks you two. Knowing this is more then enough. :-)

Quite a shock the Vita got boarded.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
So after dumping, how do I install the game? Do I need to move it to a specific directory?

Last edited by Varia,

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatability is still rather low according to theflow twitter post. Kinda glad I held off dumping my games as it looks like I have very little to benefit from if some of my games are not compatible. Excellent work nonetheless and it should benefit the scene as a whole. Shifting my attention to watching the development of various emulators.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The OP really should explain what differences there are compared with the leaked version, it's an important detail.

• Amphetamin plugin
  • Additional self dumping (higher compatibility)
  • PARAM.SFO patching to prevent 0x80101144 error
  • Games are dumped as 'safe' homebrews
  • Auto-suspend blocker
  • More stable dumper
  • Better UI with progress bar and percentage
The Amphetamin plugin seems to allow forcing maximum clock speeds. Presumably they are usually dynamic.

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else getting the following error after installing the dumped game vpk and then trying to run it.

C2-12828-1

There is a post in reddit saying it is something to do with the module files, I tried using the modules they linked to but no luck.

As one of the previous posts said compatibility does still seem low.

hirvimies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I had some problems dumping update files with the latest Vitamin-release (edit: not 1.1). It seems like Vitamin corrupted my patch-files with error c2128281 and I already tried renamin the patch folder TITLEID_org to TITLEID and remove the one created by Vitamin. The game works when I remove the patch folder completely but that leaves my game at version 1.00 again (don't know if that's any problem really). I also noticed that Vitamin threw out an error very quickly before I did the TITLEID_org fix. Had to record it and take a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• screenshot patch error.png
    screenshot patch error.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by hirvimies,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vitamin 1.1 is out!!

EDIT: Vitamin 1.1 is letting me rip Mortal Kombat cart! Something I was unable to do before!! Before 1.1, it would load up the game and not go back to Vitamin, it'd just let me play it

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,
Reactions: salvatore and Ushio

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had some problems dumping update files with the latest Vitamin-release (edit: not 1.1). It seems like Vitamin corrupted my patch-files with error c2128281 and I already tried renamin the patch folder TITLEID_org to TITLEID and remove the one created by Vitamin. The game works when I remove the patch folder completely but that leaves my game at version 1.00 again (don't know if that's any problem really). I also noticed that Vitamin threw out an error very quickly before I did the TITLEID_org fix. Had to record it and take a screenshot of it.

I get the c2128281 error on a version 1.0 game, no update installed, im going to try and dump it again using the 1.1 vitamin and see if it now works, doubt it though.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Vitamin 1.1 is out!!

EDIT: Vitamin 1.1 is letting me rip Mortal Kombat cart! Something I was unable to do before!! Before 1.1, it would load up the game and not go back to Vitamin, it'd just let me play it
Changelog v1.1

• Added support for cartridges dumping which have grw0:.
  • Added files restoration in case your dump failed (fixes 0x80010011 error and Morphine name in LA. You need to launch Vitamin in order to restore the files).
I guess the first fix helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back