Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewart McAloney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am having an issue when i try to install any nsp with a titlekey i am getting an error. I know Reinx used to have built in keys so you didn't need any patches like with Atmosphere and other CFW. Any idea how to fix this.
Error: 2145-001(0x291)
Module: ETickets(145)
Description: Unknown or undocumented error (1

I get that error installing with Goldleaf. I tried Awoo installer and it installs the game but then tries to go online to check i can play it.

Last edited by Stewart McAloney,

Mata84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Try to enable the airplane mode and check it if it tries to go online

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the full procedure for running game mods with this?

I've placed the files in "reinx/titles". Is that all needs doing? Or is there something else I need to do to set the mod to "enabled".

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Mods go in /reinx/contents

Thank you so much. It works now. I was absolutely driving myself crazy yesterday trying to figure this out to do this through Google and wasn't getting anywhere.

For such a simple procedure there literally wasn't anything I could find on Google regarding this. Not even on the Reinx website.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Nordinho89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi everybody!

Please excuse my english. But i need your help :)

Been a while scince I modded my switch. I assume my CFW is really out of date. Haven't really played on my Switch this year but i checked this morning and it says its on current system version: "8,1,0 Reinx (0,0)".

I've seen a couple of new games coming and i would love to be able to play them. Like the new Mario-celebration pack coming this month.

Could someone please post a really simple noob-proof step-by-step guide on how to update my Switch with the latest CFW without losing any of my current games? :)

I'dont know if Reinx still is an option though.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everybody!

Been a while scince I modded my switch. I assume my CFW is really out of date. Haven't really played on my Switch this year but i checked this morning and it says its on current system version: "8,1,0 Reinx (0,0)".

I've seen a couple of new games coming and i would love to be able to play them. Like the new Mario-celebration pack coming this month.

Could someone please post a really simple noob-proof step-by-step guide on how to update my Switch with the latest CFW without losing any of my current games? :)

Use atmosphere

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everybody!

download latest reinx from the guide, copy to sd card, inject and update console

Edit: Join the discord server if you want quicker help and responses with ReiNX

Last edited by Adran_Marit,

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!

Atmosphere would be your best bet at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol