Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's this mean, to boot ReiNX without a flash card? What flash card?

"Boot ReiNX with no flash card"
What does this mean?

Was wondering the same thing.
I guess without SD card is what is meant?
Rei's SD slot broke on his Switch so it couldn't load the CFW without an SD card inserted. What he did was when he temporarily fixed sleep mode is allow ReiNX to boot without an SD card inserted (sort of similar to how Hekate worked before V4).

Reactions: OrGoN3 and Zumoly

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rei's SD slot broke on his Switch so it couldn't load the CFW without an SD card inserted. What he did was when he temporarily fixed sleep mode is allow ReiNX to boot without an SD card inserted (sort of similar to how Hekate worked before V4).
Oh duh, a flash card. My mind keeps thinking flash cart. Thanks!

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does loading without an sd card work? what does it mean
Mean that Rei should put all required stuff on the payload to continue using ReiNX without an microSD
The payload is the ReiNX.bin file just in case anyone was wondering. (the one you load with tegrarcmsmash/android/dongle)

kaiobj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a question, guys.
I just updated my Switch to 6.0. I have been using ReiNX with auto RCM for a couple of days but after the update it does not boot into auto RCM mode anymore. Am I missing something?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, guys.
I just updated my Switch to 6.0. I have been using ReiNX with auto RCM for a couple of days but after the update it does not boot into auto RCM mode anymore. Am I missing something?
If you updated officially, AutoRCM was removed because official system updates overwrite the boot0 partition where AutoRCM is installed into.

Reactions: kaiobj

kaiobj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you updated officially, AutoRCM was removed because official system updates overwrite the boot0 partition where AutoRCM is installed into.
Thanks for the quick reply, my dear comrade! I was a bit afraid that I screwd my system! Also, how can I 'unofficially' update the Switch?

kaiobj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just an update: after the update, I got the error code when updating my non legit games: 2181-4008. It is not a surprise that would happen soon or later but maybe it can serve as an alert for those who want to update through Nintendo servers.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: kaiobj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users