Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny because SciresM if quoted as contributor, but in the end, what everyone is looking at this for is to run backups, which she clearly said she won't allow in her work. Her and some others. I don't deny the talent, they are really talented, but their hypocrisy is just as high as their skills.
Anyway, just give us that free backup loading, the fan boys will give you plenty of e-fame and the rest of us will have what we really want for free!

Just get yourself a 25 dollar SX license you cheap bastard. Todd Howard coded the stuff.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
ScriesM is a dude :rofl2:
Btw some developers don't want their name attached to privacy and that's ok, but i do really like the fact that rei doesn't give a fuck and give community what they want :tpi:

Dude SciresM doesn't gaf. he said he won't do it but he also said he won't go out if his way to stop it in RS. give the man some credit ffs

Reactions: jakibaki

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Now if only xci loader from SX can be added to your CFW as you said that you already hacked it that would be a mind blowing!
SX fan boys wont be so happy anymore lol
anyway keep the amazing work rie :)

Last edited by MonMonz,

wISHxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now if only xci loader from SX can be added to your CFW that would be a mind blowing man

Why are people so freaking salty when it comes to playing backups?
TX did a great job and no one else has managed to achieve this, especially after such a long time they were given by now.

Buying the only option you have to play backups doesn't make anyone a fanboy, and even if they are fanboying, logic makes me assume they're right since, as I mentioned, it's the only option right now.

Right now, you are asking for something of their work, just for free. This won't happen.

Last edited by wISHxy,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As an SX Pro owner, I would absolutely love it if we had an open source alternative for .xci loading.

Reactions: jakkal

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only xci loader from SX can be added to your CFW as you said that you already hacked it that would be a mind blowing!
i think we'll be just as happy because we've been playing backups for the longest while

Reactions: wISHxy

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TX did a great job and no one else has managed to achieve this, especially after such a long time they were given by now.

Buying the only option you have to play backups doesn't make anyone a fanboy, and even if they are fanboying, logic makes me assume they're right since, as I mentioned, it's the only option right now.

Right now, you are asking for something of their work, just for free. This won't happen.
I mean, their way of backup loading isn't elegant at all, they are parsing the xci's and feeding them directly to the filesystem sysmodule, thats more of a, let's throw bricks together to build a house-ish way of making profit.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

On point! I bought the license key from them but once ReiNX or atmosphere can also play backups, I'm gonna be switching to them for better support. (Open source ftw)

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, their way of backup loading isn't elegant at all, they are parsing the xci's and feeding them directly to the filesystem sysmodule, thats more of a, let's throw bricks together to build a house-ish way of making profit.
yet no one else has been able to do it
stop hating

Reactions: veddermandan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo