Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you should have that skin in your Themes folder under the _system_ folder...Most likely under the months of January, December, or February.

z3r03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, but my R4 hasn't arrived yet. However, it will be here on Monday, so I can't really confirm whether it's included or not. Also, I ordered an English R4, so I don't know if that has an impact on what type of skins are included.

z3r03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked it just now, but it's not in there. Their calendars for all 12 themes...
frown.gif

I tried the Chinese kernel too, but it's the same thing.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I think a remake could be done in something like Paint.NET (which I have! =D). I'll need to go to sleep pretty soon but I'll have a go at it tomorrow...

I have an R4 but no MicroSD card yet so I can't test it until next week when I get a MicroSD.

Also, does anyone know what the Chinese text means? I might be able to play around with glows to get the effect with English text.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I think a remake could be done in something like Paint.NET (which I have! =D). I'll need to go to sleep pretty soon but I'll have a go at it tomorrow...

I have an R4 but no MicroSD card yet so I can't test it until next week when I get a MicroSD.

Also, does anyone know what the Chinese text means? I might be able to play around with glows to get the effect with English text.

if your going to make it, leave that text there
tongue.gif
i dont really want it in English anyways
smile.gif
but do what you like
tongue.gif

z3r03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Chinese text just means Merry Christmas.

Well...personally I'd prefer it with the Chinese text also, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8