• Total voters

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have got r4itt purple and pokemon conquest doesn't work on it(white screen)
ı looked Flashcart Compatibility List but didnt see r4itt
please anybody help me
Couldn't you have got a more 'legit' flashcart?
It looks so fake o.o
Its not on the compatibility list because you are the first person to post about it.
Try following the R4 SDHC bit.

KhuzamZain

Trophies
XP
Thank you guys :D
The first page didn't really help but I managed to fix it with a guide from their website
Well it isn't really a guide but here:

For R4iSDHC (I have the one with the 'new' logo)
1. Download the kernal from their download website: http://down4.nds9.cn/r4isdhc-white/r4isdhc-whiteEnglish1.50.rar
2. Look through their forum for their Pokemon Conquest rom, I would link it here but from what I've read I guess that's a no-no

meleaina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one else having trouble getting the action replay codes to work with Wood R4 1.49? i'm using the latest usrcheat.dat from ds scene.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem i was modifin some saves from my r4 and move my conquest save to my pc. wen i put back te save files (never used it wit any program) i started te game tellin me te gallery was corruped attemptin to fix but it was still playable in story mode. wen i went to gallery on te main menu and went out after it saved wen i turned it off and returned to te game again it said save was corrupt and deleted my save. i did tis multiple times wit my saved back up. te ting is wen i use te save wit my no$gba te save is fine and no gallery problems can anyone tell me how to restore my save file

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have a problem i was modifin some saves from my r4 and move my conquest save to my pc. wen i put back te save files (never used it wit any program) i started te game tellin me te gallery was corruped attemptin to fix but it was still playable in story mode. wen i went to gallery on te main menu and went out after it saved wen i turned it off and returned to te game again it said save was corrupt and deleted my save. i did tis multiple times wit my saved back up. te ting is wen i use te save wit my no$gba te save is fine and no gallery problems can anyone tell me how to restore my save file
It seems you messed up your save file by messing around with it. Aint nothing I can do to help that

hey i hAVE a r4i gold v2 whit the akaio 1.8.6a dont work "cannot write save data" help please tell me what to download
Yeah I'm having the same problem, the rom runs but then it says the data is not there please restart and retry, im using a r4 clone

R4 USERS
FIRST PAGE
When done properly I swear it works, every R4.

thejos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game froze as soon as I finished it, did anyone else report this problem ?
Nope thats a new one for me,
what flashcart and has it happened twice? coz 1 time mistakes can be individual fault

DSTT, yeah I tried it again and it froze again, it's up with the lasted firmware so I doubt it's that. If no one has had this problem maybe it's just a bad rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car +1