Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Santi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like i'm the only r4 wood user that can't get it fixed! If anyone could help, my problem is the white screen on the YSmenu, I've already tried a patched rom, clean rom, prepatched rom, IPS patch, and the discatia patch! If anyone could PM, or just help out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

i'm a original r4 wood user too and i get work doing this

get a CLEAN rom
2ch patch ips
lunar ips
LASTEST VERSION OF WOOD

just apply and play.....

i did this and play with no problem...
try with another microsd or scandisk, format and stuff

good luck
Didn't work. Probably because my r4 is an SDHC, not an original, but it can run the most recent firmware of wood.
Sigh. I'll probably just end up getting an acekard or a supercard

Reactions: 1 person

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a Super Card ds two and even with "clean" mode, I can't get it to work. Any of you guys got a clue? o.o My firmware is also updated.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question to anyone who's already beaten the game. I know theres 2 chapters that unlock for beating the final person in 48 turns, is that true? I keep hearing different things (Like its still do-able after that, but its just much harder, etc).

Dont want to blaze through the main chapter without capturing many Pokemon for no reason

Mr. Turner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an R4 III and I don't know what patch should I use for Pokémon Conquest... ALSO, I need to know what firmware (version) of wood, ysmenu, ect... I need!!! If anyone on the Pokémon Conquest AP patch thread is using the same R4 as me, WICH IS A CLONE, please help me!!!
R4-III.jpg

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do I get pokemon to evolve? I've been playing and Charmander evolved on his own, don't know what triggered it...

Seems pretty random. My char evolved at 45.87% or some crap like that.
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml
Look to the right. Strange thing is, the stats sometimes go up and down... why the heck does it do that?

Also grinding is a little bit too easy... but it uses up ingame months if that affects anything.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I have an R4 III and I don't know what patch should I use for Pokémon Conquest... ALSO, I need to know what firmware (version) of wood, ysmenu, ect... I need!!! If anyone on the Pokémon Conquest AP patch thread is using the same R4 as me, WICH IS A CLONE, please help me!!!
R4-III.jpg

Thought you posted in the wrong thread. Post restored and warn removed. My mistake, carry on.

Mr. Turner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4-III.jpg

Thought you posted in the wrong thread. Post restored and warn removed. My mistake, carry on.
Okay, no problem... still can you help me Mr. Moderator... :D haha~ plz~

smellbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite what is listed in the group of working flashcarts, I have an M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) version flashcart that seems to be working fine.

I patched a clean ROM file with the IPS patch using windhex. I loaded the game on a 3DS and it created a save file, and loaded the game fine. I started a new game, put in my name and gender and I played the game to the point of being able to save the game. I then turned off the 3DS, turned it back on and the game loaded fine and resumed where I had saved.

I hope this gives some hope to us few that are using the M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) cart.

A note to the moderator of this thread:

In case you missed my earlier post, a patched ROM does work on the M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) cart........

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Despite what is listed in the group of working flashcarts, I have an M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) version flashcart that seems to be working fine.

I patched a clean ROM file with the IPS patch using windhex. I loaded the game on a 3DS and it created a save file, and loaded the game fine. I started a new game, put in my name and gender and I played the game to the point of being able to save the game. I then turned off the 3DS, turned it back on and the game loaded fine and resumed where I had saved.

I hope this gives some hope to us few that are using the M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) cart.

In case you missed my earlier post, a patched ROM does work on the M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) cart........
Same as twin, I'm not sure about that cart
But it has been listed as working
If the steps on the OP arent working, try with a different rom, different patcher and maybe firmware
And look around page 40-50, thats when everyone started to make breakthroughs.
Good luck

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
R4-III.jpg

I used one of these before for a few years. I suggest using the latest YSMenu if it has been updated to support this game. I have no clue if Wood or anything is even available to use seeing as how it wasn't when I had it.

On another note, any solid reviews of this game? I might actually charge up the 3DS if a majority rules it as good or possibly better than the Pokemon games currently out for the DS.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright, this is the best advice I can give and I hope these steps helps
You need download this file as well download the panasonic SD formatting tool here.
Now back up all your files onto your computer reformat your card with these setting; FORMAT TYPE - FULL (OverWrite) : FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON.
I believe your card works with YSMenu in some way, so set that up using Retro's files here
Now patch your rom with the patch I posted and try to run the game that way

Mr. Turner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4-III.jpg

I used one of these before for a few years. I suggest using the latest YSMenu if it has been updated to support this game. I have no clue if Wood or anything is even available to use seeing as how it wasn't when I had it.

On another note, any solid reviews of this game? I might actually charge up the 3DS if a majority rules it as good or possibly better than the Pokemon games currently out for the DS.
What Ysmenu... I've tried lots of different versions and nothing... Any specific version (if so plz give the link, if possible) AND what patch do I use for the Ysmenu 'cause the file thats on the first page aren't patch files thery're sime king of .dat files and I don't know what to do... :(

smellbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Same as twin, I'm not sure about that cart
But it has been listed as working
If the steps on the OP arent working, try with a different rom, different patcher and maybe firmware
And look around page 40-50, thats when everyone started to make breakthroughs.
Good luck

Apparently I am not making myself clear....... on page one of this thread the following is posted:

*If you have a newer "GMP-Z003" flashcart, then you're limited to TouchPod or Sakura loaders, in which case you'll never be able to load this ROM.

What I am trying to say is my M3i Zero GMP-Z003 cart IS WORKING and I am pointing out that you may want to change the above referenced statement that it is NOT working....

Sorry for the confusion.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa