OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year! Since the​
Minecraft
™ project reached 10,000 supporters on LEGO® CUUSOO, many of you have been eagerly awaiting our update. Until now, the project has been in the LEGO Review—a stage before product development begins where a LEGO Jury evaluates the idea’s feasibility as a product and makes a decision.​
We're happy to announce that the Minecraft project on LEGO CUUSOO has passed the LEGO review and we are now developing a concept that celebrates the best aspects of building with the LEGO system and in Minecraft. We can’t wait to show it to you—but it isn't ready just yet. These things take time, so we appreciate your patience. More details are to come.​

If Travellers Tales did LEGO Minecraft...consider mind blown.

http://kotaku.com/5878848/there-will-be-official-minecraft-lego-sets

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
This means nothing. Everyone knows the only Lego that has real economical value is Star Wars Lego. I will not be supporting this Minecraft Lego bullcrap.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw this like 2 months ago, Notch posted it on twitter, it made me laugh as i haven't touched lego in 7 years and this made me want to buy more. The problem is I can pirate Minecraft or "buy" Minecraft, But you can't pirate Lego, you have to buy it

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
People are right......Minecraft lego is redundant.

LEGO Minecraft's only advantage would be multiplatform releases waaaaaaay ahead of time.

If they make LEGO Minecraft, it'll be based on bricks, based on a game about bricks :P

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not into the whole "mine craft" thing but they seriously need to slow down the releases of all these legos games,honestly after playing the starwars ones I was already bored of the series...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive