• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I made it too 1st prestige, I heard that gun shot noise and I said to myself "Every time a bullet fires a noob's angel get's it's wings." I know others are higher ranked then me, but I'm proud.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
arodey said:
buttcheese said:
Plus, this being a clan, I don't know most of you so everyone put their name age and location.

Tony 26 Miami, FL

Andrew, 26, Cincinnati, OH

Im Lee, 31, Glastonbury, Somerset, England.

Come on guys, so many of you are still pending on my list! (you know who you are)

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda ticked that prestiging gets u ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this game.
hate2.gif
At least in WaW u got a new custom class spot. Now what is the point? I pestiged the first time under the impression I would get a new custom slot but NO I GOT NOTHING. I guess prestige would keep me playing the game though.
yay.gif

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What, you don't get a new class! Then what's the point, it's not like it adds inches (or cm to our none US Americans) to your you know what.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
QUOTE said:
Im Lee, 31, Glastonbury, Somerset, England.

Come on guys, so many of you are still pending on my list! (you know who you are)

if your talking about me ConJ, when i type your friend code it says invalid friend code...

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Seems your right. My friend code on the front page is wrong. The one in the friend code thread is right though.

It should be [GT]ConJ- 1468-6168-0158 Try that.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys still haven't update my FC list in game because i still haven't been on the wii
ohmy.gif
i know shocker....i feel like kicking my sister so i can get on the tv then kick out everyone who tries to go on my tv and stop me from playing i haven't played for a week only on Mondays i get to play
frown.gif
...and my dad gets so angry when he sees me play even if it is at the intro so i always have to get off when he is home. So sorry guys i haven't been on much

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the game is causing some turmoil in my household too.

I am trying to generate a "deal" with my wife.
It pisses her off if I get up early to play it, I cannot play it during the day when my daughter may see it (who is 5), she hates when I choose to play rather than going to bed.

It is like walking blindfolded on a balance beam. No place to go.

We only have one TV. It is not pathetic that a 31 yo physician who has a family is still playing video games, is it? Hell no.

P.S., when my daughter does see it, she helps me pick out the "bad guys"

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:

It pisses her off if I get up early to play it, I cannot play it during the day when my daughter may see it (who is 5), she hates when I choose to play rather than going to bed.

We only have one TV. It is not pathetic that a 31 yo physician who has a family is still playing video games, is it? Hell no.

I have an identical situation. I have a wife, a 3 year old boy, and 1 year old daughter. I can't play when the kids are up, and get "the look" from my wife when I stay up to play instead of going to bed with her. I read your post to her and she said she likes your wife. She was talking about starting a club for wives and girlfriends whose husbands and boyfriends play. However it has gotten better since she got into Farmville, now I have something to give her shit about.

When I was playing WAW I told my son it was called "Reds" so I could play and not in trouble. We live in Cincinnati so she thought we were watching the Cincinnati Reds. Am I a bad dad for doing that?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol am i the youngest active person in GBAtemp?
tongue.gif
lol jk
tongue.gif
so retarted i cna never put fcs while i play only 1computer and one t.v so takes me quite some time so i am just gonna right the FCs now

So unfortunate my dads laptops internet is screwed up and also the laptop it self so i cant record anymore
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

O well...so i was wondering you guys up for a clan war after christmas? I will try to find a clan and also i need 10_0army or someone else to help me with this because i do not know if i will be going on vacation so just checking you guys up for one? If so then we are gonna have to have a long discussion about how we gonna choose who is going to go.....

r3lay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
jaydoc05 said:

I have an identical situation. I have a wife, a 3 year old boy, and 1 year old daughter. I can't play when the kids are up, and get "the look" from my wife when I stay up to play instead of going to bed with her. I read your post to her and she said she likes your wife. She was talking about starting a club for wives and girlfriends whose husbands and boyfriends play. However it has gotten better since she got into Farmville, now I have something to give her shit about.

When I was playing WAW I told my son it was called "Reds" so I could play and not in trouble. We live in Cincinnati so she thought we were watching the Cincinnati Reds. Am I a bad dad for doing that?

Glad to know im not the only having these 'problems'.

anyone up for a game right now?

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:

Ahahaha that's great! But yeah, you are a terrible dad for doing that and should consider counseling.

In all honesty, I'm glad to see that a few of you are my age. Makes me feel like I'm not such a degenerate. My wife's cousin is visiting from Spain and she's on the fold-out couch in the TV room so I moved the Wii into the bedroom. Needless to say, I get "the look" when wifey is next to me in bed and I'm turning the Wii on.

QUOTE(10_0ARMY @ Dec 9 2009, 09:27 AM) I'm kinda ticked that prestiging gets u ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this game.
hate2.gif
At least in WaW u got a new custom class spot. Now what is the point? I pestiged the first time under the impression I would get a new custom slot but NO I GOT NOTHING. I guess prestige would keep me playing the game though.
yay.gif

Agreed. Those custom slots really would be useful because of all the new game types.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm game for a clan war.
P.S. I hope I can still play when I am 80. Virtual reality hologram game system by then?

All of these family comments helps me with the shame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto