• Total voters

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right with ya, northern suburbs... niles? Haha, that's wierd.

on a different note, I finally beat the singleplayer campaign. Sick as hell. All I have to say. Now to dedicate my life to online play. Though I'll play on harder modes probably. Oh well, sick. And juuuust beat the last thing with who I assume to be Grigs. Didn't exactly get wut that was about... Oh well, still a sick game.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope southern suburbs (calumet City) im on the other side of chicago
tongue.gif
. and yeah the campaign was great. Zakhaev reminded me of Niko from GTAIV

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
I think we should have Instant messager to talk with each other i have one that i made juct in case for youtube

[email protected]

That is my hotmail just in case anyone wants so we can talk

P.S i forgot to add all new people to my FC list and i am sorry was busy this week i will update my FC in game list tomorrow (my mom is on T.V and only one T.V in the house.

Which instant messenger do u use or recommend? Really sux that MWR doesnt use Wiispeak. Why the hell does Wiispeak even exist to begin with then?

BTW: I own a website for a graphic design and photography studio. I could add a hidden section for the clan and add a chat room applet so we can talk live. I'm good with flash too so I could set somethin up, you know like a members list, schedule, message board, etc. Unseen and 10_o it's up to u since u started the clan. It's at glassstudios.net. If you go there do not go into the photo gallery with Internet Explorer cuz it will crash. I need to fix that. Let me know

Posts merged

QUOTE(UnseenHero @ Dec 5 2009, 12:31 AM) I think we should have Instant messager to talk with each other i have one that i made juct in case for youtube

[email protected]

That is my hotmail just in case anyone wants so we can talk

P.S i forgot to add all new people to my FC list and i am sorry was busy this week i will update my FC in game list tomorrow (my mom is on T.V and only one T.V in the house.

Which instant messenger do u use or recommend? Really sux that MWR doesnt use Wiispeak. Why the hell does Wiispeak even exist to begin with then?

BTW: I own a website for a graphic design and photography studio. I could add a hidden section for the clan and add a chat room applet so we can talk live. I'm good with flash too so I could set somethin up, you know like a members list, schedule, message board, etc. Unseen and 10_o it's up to u since u started the clan. It's at glassstudios.net. If you go there do not go into the photo gallery with Internet Explorer cuz it will crash. I need to fix that. Let me know

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played with some of our clan in a pickup game of SND.

Reminder, I am [GT]Stroke,

We all stayed together for about an h or so. That was a lot of fun

P.S., I am a stroke neurologist. I wonder what Freud would say about my choice of name
unsure.gif

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:

P.S., I am a stroke neurologist. I wonder what Freud would say about my choice of name
unsure.gif

Yeah that was awesome. A party rarely stays together for that amount of time.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Central time zone for me in Iowa city Iowa, you know, from the Kevin kostner movie Field of Dreams. Actually, the field is 1 or so hrs away.

Btw. Some names on line have wiimote graphics included. How in the heck is that possible?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
jaydoc05 said:

unsure.gif

You guys gotta let me know when you do this. when I go online, only one or two people are on.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
arodey said:
jaydoc05 said:

unsure.gif

You guys gotta let me know when you do this. when I go online, only one or two people are on.

Well it was impromptu. I think I just kept trying to invite people to a party and they ended up coming. If someone invites you to a party from the clan you should join, unless you are owning in the lobby you are in. But again that was very rare, I rarely stay with a party that long but we were owning.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
GameSoul said:
arodey said:
jaydoc05 said:

unsure.gif

Well it was impromptu. I think I just kept trying to invite people to a party and they ended up coming. If someone invites you to a party from the clan you should join, unless you are owning in the lobby you are in. But again that was very rare, I rarely stay with a party that long but we were owning.

have you ever done 'partners' with someone in team modes? i got 3-6 kills in one game killing people that are already weak from fighting my partner.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riicky you should undo your prestige hack. It reflects badly on the rest of us in the clan.

Game Soul what is partners? Do you just stay together the hole game?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
Riicky you should undo your prestige hack. It reflects badly on the rest of us in the clan.

Game Soul what is partners? Do you just stay together the hole game?

Nah, its like when you see someone go in alone (team member), you follow the team member then hit the enemy when they are advancing, turning their backs or reloading. Or you could just attack at the same time if you wanted.'

EDIT: Clarify

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Got it now thanks for clarifyng.

I am more of a loner though. Which is why I played free-for-all for so long, it helped with weapon challenges but now I need points to get to prestige. Whenever I follow the team I get smoked. I have my own routes through levels if the team goes that way then very well.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
EDIT: Got it now thanks for clarifyng.

I am more of a loner though. Which is why I played free-for-all for so long, it helped with weapon challenges but now I need points to get to prestige. Whenever I follow the team I get smoked. I have my own routes through levels if the team goes that way then very well.

yeah i have been on free-for-all for a while too. i dont like being blamed for losses or carrying around a sucky team lol

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to silence and flank the opposition.

At times I can get behind enemy lines and just unleash the hell.

Sometimes though, it seems a silenced weapon is kinda weak, less than the usual power

Also, I wish UAV jammer would work, but I really seem to need stopping power. Anyone else realize how key stopping power is to their game?

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:

what, and how is this prestige hack?

Is it a wiird code that works online? I wonder what is the estimate of health cheats.
Some people are just impossible to kill. maybe it is not I who sucks, maybe all along it is them?

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never encountered a hacker online, but the codes do exist thanks to hetoan2 and his crew. I came across hetoan2 once awhile ago. He says he doesnt cheat in public, and he wasnt.

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:

You know, I was going to ask if he did the prestige hack. He's already a level 3 and has only been playing for a day! I'm just shy of level 3 but I have 5 1/2 days in the books.

jaydoc05 said:
Btw. Some names on line have wiimote graphics included. How in the heck is that possible?

This is a hack as well. Most online hacks are done with Ocarina which is a cheat application used in HBC. That's why the top 2 or 3 on the leaderboard have icons for the nunchuck and wiimote. Luckily the MWR team is on top of this and has taken out the bogus stats several times. That and any online hackers are banned. Good thing too, because it got really out of control in WaW. You've all played a game where some asshole hacks and everyone is shooting rifle grenades like an automatic weapon. Or moon jumps and invincibility. When I first played MWR online I thought that hacks had already been released due to the fact that everyone had multicolored names that in WaW could only be done with a hack. Fortunately I was wrong.

QUOTE(Sterl500 @ Dec 6 2009, 12:26 PM)
Maybe we should use google wave? LINK

Google wave is still in test phase and only a select few are using it by invitation. Looks really cool though.

Question: Is anyone else playing a burned copy of MWR? In S&D I am always the last one into the game because apparently the Wii reads DVD-R discs at half the speed of a normal Wii DVD disc. It sucks because I never get to plant the bomb unless the bomb carrier gets whacked while I'm around.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I have spent the entire last few hours since my last post reading the hetoan2 forums.

I feel so naive and royally dumb. I feel like I just learned that Santa Claus is not real. I will be more hellfast to quit matches if I am unreasonalbly getting annihilated.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaydoc05 said:
yeah, I have spent the entire last few hours since my last post reading the hetoan2 forums.

I feel so naive and royally dumb. I feel like I just learned that Santa Claus is not real. I will be more hellfast to quit matches if I am unreasonalbly getting annihilated.

Yeah I know what you mean. But I haven't come across any cheaters at all in MWR. Like what buttcheese said it got way out of hand in WAW it was like every other game I joined people were cheating or glitching maps, but I was guilty of glitching Cliffside too. And it does same that Activision is commited to stopping hackers, at the moment at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto