• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HighIrish check the first page. Just add all clan members, check the FC thread, and put "GT" in your name.

Unseen I registered at gamebattles.com for future clan matches, my user name is arodey. I'm not sure what to do next.

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried looking for this answer but couldn't find it so hopefully one of you knows:

Is it possible to activate the radar after you've earned an airstrike? Basically if I get 3 kills and earn the radar but get 2 more kills before I use it, do I lose it or is there a way to activate it right before I call in an airstrike? I assume that I lose it because you lose the airstrike option once you hit 7 kills for the chopper. Anyone care to guess?

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
buttcheese said:
I tried looking for this answer but couldn't find it so hopefully one of you knows:

Is it possible to activate the radar after you've earned an airstrike? Basically if I get 3 kills and earn the radar but get 2 more kills before I use it, do I lose it or is there a way to activate it right before I call in an airstrike? I assume that I lose it because you lose the airstrike option once you hit 7 kills for the chopper. Anyone care to guess?

You lose it.

On another subject - Some of you guys are still pending on my list. Get adding.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Read announcements please ....and a message to 10_oarmy STOP LEVELING!
tongue.gif

Stop Leveling.

Huh?

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the best way to get a long killstreak? Aside from the obvious of just killing people. Is there a way to get the helicopter kills to count towards a new killstreak, as in getting another helicopter?

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
What is the best way to get a long killstreak? Aside from the obvious of just killing people. Is there a way to get the helicopter kills to count towards a new killstreak, as in getting another helicopter?

Yeah you have to die for the chopper kills to count toward new rewards. Usually after I call in a chopper I go crazy and run and gun or just go knifing everyone
rofl2.gif
. If I die while my chopper is still up it starts adding toward new radar, airstrike, and a new chopper call. Great way to piss off your opponents

BTW: I have a lot of you on my friends list so when are we going to do something collectively?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys i havent been on i was in the States for the week without internet well i had but it was wireless so it was rare i got connection from the top floor of my cousins apartment tomrrow i will update everything now its time for me to sleep

buttcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
KK guys just gonna update now and guys can you tell me if the quality of this video is good?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3Y-mrcQxE

P.S I GOT MY SNIPING SKILL BACK
biggrin.gif

Very nice. Liked the double kill at 1:00. Video quality is actually good except for the bars that you cited. Sound was fine on my speakers maybe not Dolby 5.1 quality but didn't hear any static or choppiness.

...had a question but found the answer

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who was I playing against not too long ago (sorry I can't be there now) but that was pretty cool actually kinda knowing someone online.

We should set up a Ventrillo server or something. IRC would kind of work, but audio is always better. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, this should be fun when we actually do something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto