Country
United States
My gates are open:

Please bring fruits to share

name: Lulu
town: oakville
code: 3995-9995-3893
fruit: orange

I have added: halo, oreoz, legojiey, sunshine, matt, xannah, jack, sorox, gus, tyler, danger,

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone !

I posted this earlier on, but I wanted to get the chance to make some new friends later on in this thread as well !

Name: Janye
Town: Amity
FC: 3222-9042-4956

Please post with your stuff when you add me so I know who to add to my roster as well !

birdbrain123120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Janye please come to my town in 5-10 minutes if you could!

It's

Jacob

Throop

3995 9995 4289

I just added you!

PS bring a fishing rod! My fortune said a visitor will have good luck if they catch a barbel steel!

Okay thanks

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Name: Loc Er
Town: Hall Way
Code: 0645-9254-5034
Fruit: Peaches

I won't be on long. Maybe tommorow
tongue.gif

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
birdbrain123120 said:
Janye please come to my town in 5-10 minutes if you could!

It's

Jacob

Throop

3995 9995 4289

I just added you!

PS bring a fishing rod! My fortune said a visitor will have good luck if they catch a barbel steel!

Okay thanks

I was playing it all day and I just let hubby on the 360 to play his new CoD game
frown.gif

If he gets off soon I will, if not, will you be on a little later ? I would love to help out !

blunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GexX2 said:
Name: Loc Er
Town: Hall Way
Code: 0645-9254-5034
Fruit: Peaches

I won't be on long. Maybe tommorow
tongue.gif

Gex, I just added you. can i come over?

Friend Code: 3995-9995-3893
Name: Lulu
Town: oakville

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Adding you guys, please add me back!

Member Name: HaloBenish
Name: Danger
Town: DaGhetto
FC: 3437-6540-6495

Janye said:
Hey everyone !

I posted this earlier on, but I wanted to get the chance to make some new friends later on in this thread as well !

Name: Janye
Town: Amity
FC: 3222-9042-4956

Please post with your stuff when you add me so I know who to add to my roster as well !

blunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demons153 said:
Mind If I Grab These Oranges? @ blunty .
>_> I hate Nintendo , Annoying 85010 Error.

Got WFC disconnected, don't know why. I'll check back in about 30 minutes, got to eat some dinner.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
HaloBenish said:
I'm dome with AC for the night, kinda tired.\

edit: Why are all the reviews bashing it so much... I really like it
frown.gif

Mainly because the only thing to change from DS to Wii was they added a town, some mushrooms and voice chat, to be totally honest it is kind of a let down that the first new animal crossing in years on a new console is just... the same game for the third time - -

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everything they changed is for the better though, to me the DS game was essentially perfect, and the changes made here are all for the better, making it even closer to perfection. Yet it gets a lower score....

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
HaloBenish said:
Everything they changed is for the better though, to me the DS game was essentially perfect, and the changes made here are all for the better, making it even closer to perfection. Yet it gets a lower score....

It gets a lower score because it is the SAME game, this effects the review. It may be a good game, the tiny changes may be good but the fact is they just released the same game again as a way to cash in.

It gets a low score because the small changes really are not enough to justify releasing the game all over again, they should have done alot more and they had the potential to do alot more. Just because the game got a good review before does not mean it deserves a good one again because they re released it. There is different rules then, if you are going to bring out the same game again then you should have changed alot and should not advertise it as if it is a completley new game.

They have spanned pretty much 3 generations of console with this game now and all they have done is add tiny tiny new features each time, it is really kind of pathetic, with the dawn of the Wii everyone was expecting the new animal Crossing when it was to be announced to be a completley new game, a new look, new town, completley new things to do, just something different, instead of the same old routine we have done over and over again.

It is a big dissapointment because all this means is the new animal crossing everyone was hoping far is alot further way then was thought.

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blunty said:
Demons153 said:
Mind If I Grab These Oranges? @ blunty .
>_> I hate Nintendo , Annoying 85010 Error.

Got WFC disconnected, don't know why. I'll check back in about 30 minutes, got to eat some dinner.

Do we have eachother added ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc