Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
PGL Nickname: Schlupi1

Pokemon Entralinked:

Ratata, Eggsecute, Tailow, Nidoran (M), Beldum (I thought he wasn't supposed to be in the forest?
unsure.gif
)

Seen: TOO MANY GRAAHAHH

G

geenlung

Is it possible to transfer berries from the game cart to Dream World or is it a one-way transfer from Dream to cart?

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone know how you accept a dream pal request? Just checked my profile on the global link profile, and i see i've gotten a request, but it doesn't look like it's possible to accept/decline it? Or maybe i have to got to the dream world with a pokemon to do that?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Nitrius said:
Anyone know how you accept a dream pal request? Just checked my profile on the global link profile, and i see i've gotten a request, but it doesn't look like it's possible to accept/decline it? Or maybe i have to got to the dream world with a pokemon to do that?

I'm still trying to figure that out too. Have gotten a request yet. I'll tell you hen I find out.

T-Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do you open new areas with new boys after a certain amount of DW points? because the pokemon i'm seeing are getting very samey :L
mareep
hoppip
bidoof
statler
surskit
taillow
etc.

i have 1520 dream points

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So apparently, the global link does weekly maintenance which takes EIGHTEEN HOURS.
If you live in the UK like me you get no chance of playing the dream world today.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
dream world tip time!
If you don't have time to play on a certain day, tuck in a pokemon anyway.

the next day, play dream world and get a pokemon you like. wake up your pokemon, and tuck it in right away again. you can still play for the time you had left, and get ANOTHER pokemon! you can rest assured, your berries will be watered by random people!

so UK people, use this trick for maintenance day
smile.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
It keeps giving me an "Unexpected Error" when trying to log in.

Damn. I wanted to go on the Dream World while I wait for Portal 2 do download on Steam...

@ ALL of those looking for Shinx: is he THAT hard to find? I have found at least 20 of them (no exaggerating) and I have not bothered to get any of them.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Found a mareep 3 days ago, and befriended it *-*. Now is a ampharos @ LV65 with pokerús- (What a good idea my girlfriend forgot her DS when visited me, and amazingly funny to had a Legit Pokémon Pearl cart, because I could send over Pokétransfer all the pokes I had 3 years ago through gameplay at flashcarts.

Pokétransfer won´t transfer hacked pokes, or at least most of them FYI guys. And, I found yesterday a Taillow with scrappy at dreamworld. A weird ability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1