Homebrew Offering my services.

NoSmokingBandit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, i lost a crap ton of music i wrote. So i figured, if i'm going to build up my archive again i might as well write something productive. If anyone is making a homebrew game/app/whatever and wants to music to go with it i'm your guy. I dont know how to add it into the project, but i will compose anything you want and send over a high quality WAV.
I am good at anything from chill tunes like the Wii menu's music to shredding metal tracks.
Let me know if i can be of any help, i'd like to give back at least a little bit to the community
wink.gif

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry to hear about your archive, it really sucks when your efforts vanish in a blink. I expect it's a HDD crash?

Anyway, you got anything left from your recent works? It'll be nice for us if you have a few samples
smile.gif

NoSmokingBandit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I threw this together last night and this morning. Kinda a mario-esque feel to it, would be good for any kind of bright, colorful game. It is looped twice so you can hear what it sounds like in-game.
http://www.box.net/shared/2rtfr5r56a

I'll try to get some more dark tunes done later, but i'm redoing everything from scratch and it takes a while.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just took a listen to your track. Yep it's a very happy-go-lucky yet 'holiday-ish' tune with the marimbas (or is it?) but I'm sure more variations could be added into the song to make it feel a little more interesting.

But then again the main theme of the song is to project simplicity but I can't help that the song is far too simple for itself.

It's a good effort though. I'd like to hear more next time if you have more to spare
smile.gif

NoSmokingBandit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i havent updated in a while, work and stuff kept me a little busy.
Heres another one i threw together. I bit more island-themed this time around.
http://www.box.net/shared/4a89e1k0nx

HoTsHoT:
I agree that it is very simple, but i put it together in just a few minutes. If someone wants to use these in a game or whatever i'll dedicate some time to making it as awesome as possible. These are really just little samples of my style.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.