Offering my services.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by NoSmokingBandit, Oct 20, 2010.

1. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

NoSmokingBandit GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    Long story short, i lost a crap ton of music i wrote. So i figured, if i'm going to build up my archive again i might as well write something productive. If anyone is making a homebrew game/app/whatever and wants to music to go with it i'm your guy. I dont know how to add it into the project, but i will compose anything you want and send over a high quality WAV.
    I am good at anything from chill tunes like the Wii menu's music to shredding metal tracks.
    Let me know if i can be of any help, i'd like to give back at least a little bit to the community [​IMG]

2. HoTsHoT89

HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Malaysia
    Sorry to hear about your archive, it really sucks when your efforts vanish in a blink. I expect it's a HDD crash?

Anyway, you got anything left from your recent works? It'll be nice for us if you have a few samples [​IMG]

3. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    I threw this together last night and this morning. Kinda a mario-esque feel to it, would be good for any kind of bright, colorful game. It is looped twice so you can hear what it sounds like in-game.
    http://www.box.net/shared/2rtfr5r56a

I'll try to get some more dark tunes done later, but i'm redoing everything from scratch and it takes a while.

4. HoTsHoT89

HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Malaysia
    Just took a listen to your track. Yep it's a very happy-go-lucky yet 'holiday-ish' tune with the marimbas (or is it?) but I'm sure more variations could be added into the song to make it feel a little more interesting.

But then again the main theme of the song is to project simplicity but I can't help that the song is far too simple for itself.

It's a good effort though. I'd like to hear more next time if you have more to spare [​IMG]

5. mcr619619

mcr619619 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2010
    nice track...

6. Coto

Coto GBAtemp Addict

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    Awesome track! [​IMG]

7. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    Sorry i havent updated in a while, work and stuff kept me a little busy.
    Heres another one i threw together. I bit more island-themed this time around.
    http://www.box.net/shared/4a89e1k0nx

HoTsHoT:
    I agree that it is very simple, but i put it together in just a few minutes. If someone wants to use these in a game or whatever i'll dedicate some time to making it as awesome as possible. These are really just little samples of my style.

8. Bulit

Bulit GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2009
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    Do you use FL Studio?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice