Offering my services.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by NoSmokingBandit, Oct 20, 2010.

Oct 20, 2010

Offering my services. by NoSmokingBandit at 3:49 AM (1,246 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

Member NoSmokingBandit GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Long story short, i lost a crap ton of music i wrote. So i figured, if i'm going to build up my archive again i might as well write something productive. If anyone is making a homebrew game/app/whatever and wants to music to go with it i'm your guy. I dont know how to add it into the project, but i will compose anything you want and send over a high quality WAV.
    I am good at anything from chill tunes like the Wii menu's music to shredding metal tracks.
    Let me know if i can be of any help, i'd like to give back at least a little bit to the community [​IMG]

2. HoTsHoT89

Member HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Sorry to hear about your archive, it really sucks when your efforts vanish in a blink. I expect it's a HDD crash?

Anyway, you got anything left from your recent works? It'll be nice for us if you have a few samples [​IMG]

3. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

United States
    I threw this together last night and this morning. Kinda a mario-esque feel to it, would be good for any kind of bright, colorful game. It is looped twice so you can hear what it sounds like in-game.
    http://www.box.net/shared/2rtfr5r56a

I'll try to get some more dark tunes done later, but i'm redoing everything from scratch and it takes a while.

4. HoTsHoT89

Member HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Just took a listen to your track. Yep it's a very happy-go-lucky yet 'holiday-ish' tune with the marimbas (or is it?) but I'm sure more variations could be added into the song to make it feel a little more interesting.

But then again the main theme of the song is to project simplicity but I can't help that the song is far too simple for itself.

It's a good effort though. I'd like to hear more next time if you have more to spare [​IMG]

5. mcr619619

Member mcr619619 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    nice track...

6. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    Awesome track! [​IMG]

7. NoSmokingBandit
    OP

United States
    Sorry i havent updated in a while, work and stuff kept me a little busy.
    Heres another one i threw together. I bit more island-themed this time around.
    http://www.box.net/shared/4a89e1k0nx

HoTsHoT:
    I agree that it is very simple, but i put it together in just a few minutes. If someone wants to use these in a game or whatever i'll dedicate some time to making it as awesome as possible. These are really just little samples of my style.

8. Bulit

Member Bulit GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you use FL Studio?