Status
Not open for further replies.

City

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
- A man walks into a bar and says "shit fuck shit fuck fuck fuck" and the bartender says "fuck bitch fuck shit" and they defecate all over a random table
- What's the difference between a pigeon and a chicken? Fuck you
- A man buys a lamp and a genie comes out of it. "I can grant you three wishes" the genie says. "Cool" the man says "get the fuck out of here I'm shoving this lamp up my ass"

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"...The Aristocrats!"
I made sure to make it extra offensive:

A vaudeville performer is describing his act to a skeptical booking agent. "‘It’s very simple. My wife and I shit on the stage, and then the kids come out and wallow in it." The Agent, thunderstruck: "What kind of an act do you call that?" Vaudevillian, polishing his fingernails on his lapel: "We call it…‘The Aristocrats’!" Agent: "I am offended!"

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I made sure to make it extra offensive:

A vaudeville performer is describing his act to a skeptical booking agent. "‘It’s very simple. My wife and I shit on the stage, and then the kids come out and wallow in it." The Agent, thunderstruck: "What kind of an act do you call that?" Vaudevillian, polishing his fingernails on his lapel: "We call it…‘The Aristocrats’!" Agent: "I am offended!"
*clutches pearls*
*looks for the fainting couch*

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would you call it?
She, because that's how i see her, i see her as a girl and not as a... Oh i'm offending you? Shut up fucking "non-binary" there's only two gender, her and him, that's it. Even transgender can only swap between these two gender, so shut up with all your non sense...

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How would you call it?
She, because that's how i see her, i see her as a girl and not as a... Oh i'm offending you? Shut up fucking "non-binary" there's only two gender, her and him, that's it. Even transgender can only swap between these two gender, so shut up with all your non sense...
where's the joke

Reactions: CPG_

CPG_

sipping stupid juice
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would you call it?
rule 34.23485234985238947523
if an offensive jokes thread exists, there will be transphobia. no exceptions.

Reactions: Stealphie

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know who else has dementia? You know who else has dementia? You know who else has dementia? You know who else has dementia?

This just gose on for forever so ill cut cut if off here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night