Homebrew Of books, readers and pdfs

drobb

Hunter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im wanting to know what is a good book reader for the ds if there is one and if there is a way to convert a pdf to the format for that app. thanks.

ok, got comicbook ds and works fine. thanks. my next question now is there a way to convert .lit format books to either cdbs or a homebrew to read that format?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea what lolzed said, for me personally i like to read ebooks on my nds so i use comicbook ds, the thing is tho that it only converts images so you must get a pdf-jpg converter, i have one, its called PDFtiger, its 100% legit but it costs money but i didn't pay nor did i pirate it
biggrin.gif
but yea, CBDS is a great program and its what i use

PS: you need a program to convert it to a .cbds file you can find it at the above link

drobb

Hunter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help with picto ds. it fails to load, i mean i dont even get an error message it just does nothing. any clues as to why? btw vista home 32 bit

edit: got it working by running it from the desktop. dont like it but it works.

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally for books i found a site which has tons of free ones...(not going to post it just in case)
i use moonshell 2 for all my reading needs

drobb

Hunter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i found this site has a free .lit converter for all your ebooks in that format.
i have found that this has tools for converting pdfs into various other formats, including images and text but there products are not free, while this site offers a free program that can be used to convert pdfs into images as well. you can then use pictods (found elsewhere in this thread) to convert your images so that you can read/look at them in comicbook ds. hope this helps anyone else wanting to read books on there ds. also you can go to the Moonbooks page for free books to read, altho i think they are under maintance or something at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom