moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I have odd thumbs, my right one is shorter than my left. It's kinda weird but not really noticeable unless you stare at my thumbs (who pays attention to thumbs?) and it doesn't hinder me in anyway..
Pic
StillCap0002.jpg

Lol I had to click with my mouth

Anyway until I started Secondary School I didn't know anyone else who had odd thumbs like me but I met this girl who has thumbs exactly like mine. I have no idea how this occurred and neither did she..
Pic of mine and my friends thumbs lol
DSC00817.jpg

Recently my mum told me she noticed her friend had thumbs like mine too and she asked if she knew why they were like that and the friend told my mum that it happens in every other generation lol.

Anyway I just made this thread to see if there were any tempers who have thumbs like mine lol.

ODD THUMBERS, UNITE!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my smallest toes are on the side
i was told it was called hammerhead toes but i just google imaged and all the pictures were nasty
i'd take a picture but do you really want to see my feet? i do not think so

okay not descriptive... it's like
normally toes are straight up
mine is turned inward on it's side
on both

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy you odd thumbed motherfucker!

wtf is with this bahamuta guy getting removed posts in out topics, i want to know what he is saying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...