GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys. I bought an Xbox from a friend. he just brought me the HDD today. I don't plan on hooking it up to LIVE as I want to flash it.

Anyway, I created a new Profile offline. I played FIFA 09' and managed to unlock 2 achievements, Though when I go to the Dashboard or check my profile it says I haven't played any games yet. and I didn't unlock any achievements.
So why can't my profile tell I've played any games or done anything?

When I got the HDD there was 4 previous profiles. Mine being the 5th one on this HDD. (is there a limit)?
Pre NXE console BTW.

Thanks for any help

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised it didn't ask you to upload. I'm guessly that the achievements are only adding when you have the proper NXE (dashboard), you can see where the old 360 games don't appear in the "play disc" channel the same way as the new ones do (picture size).

Secondly, Are you sure you were logged in as yourself, or even at all. I've played games before after taking apart my console, and when i plug it back in, my profile doesn't load up automatically and i start a game without a gamertag/save option.

Wynd

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive I was logged in. So maybe it has to do with the Dashboard. THe picture in the Disk channel is tiny. and I just tried it with Guitar Hero 2. Told me I still haven't played anything.

*FIFA 09 Can load that I created a FIFA profile though, and listed all the settings I had saved from the first time ** So I was signed in.

**How can I update without being connected LIVE, Any help there? Thanks wyndcrosser*

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
play any new game, it will require a the update and install it from disc. Darksiders and Batman both gave me updates.
If the picture was tiny it's a pre-NXE game, as the new games have a big picture.

Did you erase the old ones and create a new one and use that one.

Wynd

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im confused. Maybe missing something here.

I put in Assassins Creed 2. Some Update installed "Something regarding the HDD?"
It looks like NXE now. Although if I try to customize an Avatar "I get the error that says "You need an update from Xbox lIVE to use this feature"

My dashboard is 2.0 [string of numbers]

I signed into my Profile turned on Assassins 2. It said it saved. Again, 360 can't tell I played it.

Do I not have the Full NXE update, And can I put that on a flashdrive and install it?
If so how? Thanks again

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got it working. Deleted the old profiles and created a new one everything works now. Recognizes games and such. Avatar still not working but I have the latest update :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL