Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awww its in txt format
frown.gif
ill never get to cheat:P
ill just go to my friends house this weekend i guess

i dont supose just changing .txt to .gct would work would it?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awww, to bad i don't have a wii (how could i)
cry.gif
... Those cheats look really fun! And too bad i don't have an action replay for my (actually my brothers) gamecube...

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bander said:
hjfbv1 said:
awww its in txt format
frown.gif
ill never get to cheat:P
ill just go to my friends house this weekend i guess

i dont supose just changing .txt to .gct would work would it?

probably yes

well lets put it this way,
no
i tried with the txt file for zelda that samsam12 just made, i got a game with no sound and no cheats
tongue.gif

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wuschmaster said:
Time for Nintendo to finally ban some consoles from Wi-Fi.

wow.. dont you read?? you cant use codes online the sync falls and you cannot connect.

also, i doubt nintendo thought to implement a ip banning system in their wiiconnect24. i mean they are very new to the internet game so eh:P

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Imagine that everyone starts in Mario Kart Wii with a star/bullet bill and hve them through the whole race.
Or you start Brawl with someone that have endless Golden Hammer

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
No!! The terrible thoughts of online hacking are stuck in my head!! The power of christ compells me, the power of christ compells me!! See why no one wants online hackers? This is why Tetris DS online isn't worth playing anymore (It's a shame, since that game rocks).

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing thats bad about this app is that you can't have all the cheats on one .gct file and choose which files you want to activate instead choosing your cheats on the computer, putting them on the SD and loading it.

dahun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!! O-M-G!!! awsome dude!!
I C4n H4Z H4XZ!!

finally i loved doing this ssbm with gc ar (it broke stupid shitty memcard broke *cheap plastic*)

now finnally their something beter than drive doctor *simple sodering* not if i dont know how to sodder....

it needs a better gui is my suggestion and the ablity to turn on and off cheats from the wii

Link00y

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay.. first of all... I am Link.. the guy who worked with kenobi behind WiiRd.. we worked together with Nuke - the developer of the USB Gecko.

The code system was already developed during the WiiRd development and well.. together with WiiRd you can disable and enable codes on the fly or so.. Ocarina is USB Gecko independent!

For online cheating: in theory it works.. just all tested games go out of sync.. so it works only if other players also use the same codes!

And well.. for renaming txt to gct.. this won't work but I can tell you how GCT files are structured:
Their file sizes must be multiples of 8.. and they contain active codes in big-endian hex form..

The files always begin with: 00 D0 C0 DE 00 D0 C0 DE (code: 00D0C0DE 00D0C0DE - start code)
and they always end with: F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 (F0000000 00000000)

If you simply want to write a GCT file manually.. with a code like 04123458 12345678
Add 04 12 34 58 12 34 56 78 between the start and end!

That's how GCT files work!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it was fun messing with my cousins, I was quad size! But it was also disabiling the SD card, I wanted to snapshot and it said no SD card inserted. Neat thing, now I want MORE cheats. I don't like to cheat online though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-