Ocarina shows no cheats

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Dmx001, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Dmx001
    OP

Dmx001 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2016
    United States
    So ive been trying to get some codes to show up on usbloader gx for a gamecube game ive gone through the 3 step process of changing them from ar codes to the proper format and then i saved it from code manager as both a txt and gct format. Placing them in the appropriete folders the txtcodes for the txt and codes for gct. Both have there names as the games id yet when i go into usbloader and click ocarina the list is blank/empty and when i start the game it crashes/gets stuck on a black screen. Can anyone help out and or knows why this happens been googling all day with no luck.

Extra info

Vwii
    Latest nintendont
    Latest usbloader gx

Thanks for the help

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Please post version numbers, not "latest".

3. Dmx001
    OP

Dmx001 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2016
    United States
    r1262 for usbloader
    fix 94 i believe for nintendont

Ive gone through and placed both the gct file and txtcode files in every possible place. Ive turned on ocarina on every loader on every possible place. And ive gotten the codes off of the gecko site and have even used the online converter to get the gct file. Still none of them seem to find any of my codes for some reason. Can vwii even play games with ocarina codes on. Or could it be cause the games are on the same sd card as the codes that it cant find them.

It doesnt even let me make the codes on the loader says error file could not be created.

Edit: nvm got everything working had to delete all my gct files and txtcode files then copy both a gct and txt file everywhere possible before it showed up on usbloader gx and then i was able to make a working gct file for nintendont

Last edited by Dmx001, Nov 17, 2016