Ocarina of Time on Wii ? [rumor]

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Nintendo Wii ? Not impossible if we listen rumors. They said that Nintendo would announce next 5th April the N64 title on Wii.

Source:http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen30627_ocarina-of-time-on-wii.html

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Would be nice, I liked the VC version of the game
smile.gif

Also because it's supposed to be one of the best games ever ofcourse
tongue.gif

But you can be pretty sure this is April fools, we already got the VC version, no need to complain.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I thought about something like that a long time ago, and I would love that, but I think it's kinda stupid actually doing a remake.

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OMFG this would be so freaking awesome!

The best part will be
high resolution damage boost
high resolution goron mask

Plz. be true.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hopes for an enhanced port with extra optional dungeons and other content!
blush.gif

In a week we'll know if it's just a rumor or not..

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope they don't do it. Its stands as the best game ever (in some people's opinions), porting it to Wii could ruin that. This is just a bad rumor. Theres two lines claiming this and no source. NO!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope our April fools joke has more originality, this is probably "rumoured" every year.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is obscene. If there WERE going to be any such announcement, it would be on more than that one site, also, they would have taken the time to write out a clear article about it.

And about the "WiiMakes" that apparently have so many people up in arms, have you ever thought there may be another reason behind these "WiiMakes???" Case in point: Pikmin. Also, a lot of people would like some of their old games to be experienced with the new controls. For me, personally, the Metroid Prime WiiMakes are VERY exciting. MP3:C has some of the best controls of any game and now those same controls are being brought to the other two installments of the trilogy.

Also, what is with people and the OoT fanboyisms? I guarantee there's no bigger LoZ fanboy here than I, but OoT is simply NOT the best game in the franchise. It's still a PHENOMENAL game and I have sunk many, many hours into it, but it's certainly not the best LoZ and therefore is not the greatest game ever made. =_=;; It was revolutionary for its time, but it hasn't aged as well as some other LoZ games (read: Majora's Mask).

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I REALLY hope they don't. OOT is possibly the greatest game ever made and no changes should be made to it, so I really hope this is false.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, come on. No one is really going to buy the game for a fourth or fifth time, are they? Nintendo knows much better than that, I'm sure. This is one of the worst April Fool's jokes I've seen in ages.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
FireEmblemGuy said:
Oh, come on. No one is really going to buy the game for a fourth or fifth time, are they? Nintendo knows much better than that, I'm sure. This is one of the worst April Fool's jokes I've seen in ages.

...Of course they are, you underestimate how well loved the game is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...