Homebrew OCARINA OF TIME 3D SAVE FILE

bobajose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I accidentally deleted my game from Ocarina of time 3D and I really don’t want to replay everything until I get to the Forest Temple again (while being an adult). I had just defeated Ganon there. Does anyone have a save file close to that part of the game? I wouldnt mind to have a EU or US file…You would do me a great favor. Thanks and sorry. :cry::cry::cry:

bobajose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just have a look at this thread. They have a good list of 3DS games with100% saves to download and it includes Ocarina of Time 3D. :)
Thank you so much mate, that´s a good post. Unluckily they are all 100% completed, but you helped a lot, thanks for sharing

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much mate, that´s a good post. Unluckily they are all 100% completed, but you helped a lot, thanks for sharing

Yeah, they are all 100%. You may find other posts with incomplete saves but it's hard (not impossible) to find a save on such a specific saving point within the game progress. Just keep digging. Good luck! :)

bobajose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah, they are all 100%. You may find other posts with incomplete saves but it's hard (not impossible) to find a save on such a specific saving point within the game progress. Just keep digging. Good luck! :)
Really, thank you so much :):)

goober_shoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I accidentally deleted my game from Ocarina of time 3D and I really don’t want to replay everything until I get to the Forest Temple again (while being an adult). I had just defeated Ganon there. Does anyone have a save file close to that part of the game? I wouldnt mind to have a EU or US file…You would do me a great favor. Thanks and sorry. :cry::cry::cry:
i have a master quest unlocked file, i could give it to you just reply to this message if you need more help (it has a few bosses done in boss rush but it's not 100% misses a few quivers, golden scale and heart pieces it also has a key cheat applied but everything that had to be done with keys is already done lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...