ocarina hack on wiiware?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lavamasta, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009

ocarina hack on wiiware? by lavamasta at 10:23 PM (2,208 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. lavamasta
    OP

Member lavamasta GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hey guys, i was just wondering, would it be possible to hack wiiware games like bomberman blast with ocarina hack or another hack program somehow? cuz that would be awesome! thx in advance for any info on this [​IMG]
    ideas for bomberman blast codes:
    infinite bombs
    run through walls, speed hack
    any upgrade
    etc.
    edit: um... not sure if this is the right section... sorry about that [​IMG]

2. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    Quite possibly, but I don't really think people care about Wiiware games yet to hack them.

3. lavamasta
    OP

Member lavamasta GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hmmm... well the only one i want hacked is bomberman blast
    edit: is bomberman blast the only wiiware game that can be played online wfc?

4. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    might be able to with a USB gecko, Never tried though

5. ddp127

Member ddp127 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    you can do that with a usb gecko and rebooter from geckoOS

6. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    There's more than just Bomberman with online play. One of the pool (as in billiards) games has online, probably some other stuff.

EDIT: Wikipedia lists several WiiWare games with WFC compatibility, but that's not to say that they have online multiplayer, they might just have online scoreboards and such. Still, link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_W...n_games#WiiWare

7. palasx

Newcomer palasx Advanced Member

United States
    BUMP

Latest 1.9 release of GeckoOS has this capibility, now we just wait for someone to hack out either GCTs for wiiare or the new gecko patch files, which are similar but dynamically allocate memory on the wii for ASM and standard memory injection hacks.

or, ya get a usbgeck for $60 and do it yourself [​IMG] i'll be waiting for someone else to hack out codes, especially for megaman9, i dont see how i beat any of those games as a kid, its tough!