Hacking Ocarina codes with gamma

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i have some txt ocarina codes and placed them on the root of my SD in a folder called (codes)
have i got to convert the txt files to GCT or will they work throught gamma as a txt file

KavX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
u need them as GCT, so you need to use code manager to convert the text files into GCT

code manager + codes http://rapidshare.com/files/139032618/Code_Manager.rar.html

there should be a readme in there I think

otherwise when you extract you need to run code manager choose hit file on .txt file then if you've properly made your text file with the codes select which ones you want. Then on file again choose to store it as .gct on your sd card. Put your sd card in first before running the application since i found i had to restart the app since it doesnt pick up the sd card if you put it in after loading the application for some reason.

You can view the other txt files of code to see how there set out.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KavX said:
u need them as GCT, so you need to use code manager to convert the text files into GCT

code manager + codes http://rapidshare.com/files/139032618/Code_Manager.rar.html

there should be a readme in there I think

otherwise when you extract you need to run code manager choose hit file on .txt file then if you've properly made your text file with the codes select which ones you want. Then on file again choose to store it as .gct on your sd card. Put your sd card in first before running the application since i found i had to restart the app since it doesnt pick up the sd card if you put it in after loading the application for some reason.

You can view the other txt files of code to see how there set out.
nice one thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill