嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a website that has Ocarina codes listed? I also remember using a tool on the PC end to activate and deactivate codes I wanted. Please give me a link to both

edit: Found both so delete this

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bloodgod said:
Anyone know of a website that has Ocarina codes listed? I also remember using a tool on the PC end to activate and deactivate codes I wanted. Please give me a link to both

edit: Found both so delete this
Can you link me to the PC tool?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smartpal said:
Finally found some codes, where do I place them to work with Ultimate Usbloader?

You will need the pc tools from ocarina to convert the .txt. file to a .gct file
That same tool will save the code in gct format to the proper location on your sd card.Ultimate loader knows where to look already.
You just need to activate which codes you want using the PC tool then save it in gct format to the sd card.

I just started playing around with ocarina for mario kart yesterday and so far what ive tried works.
I've found a lot more codes today and modified some of them so i will test them out later and see how that goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1