Hacking O_O Wow AKAIO

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing a mp3 on my Acekard without a program, just straight out of the file. Not Moonshell or DSOrganize! It works awesomely and i looks like a iPod.

I also tried opening a txt, and it worked!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kiriashi said:
I tried playing a mp3 on my Acekard without a program, just straight out of the file. Not Moonshell or DSOrganize! It works awesomely and i looks like a iPod.

I also tried opening a txt, and it worked!

music player on AKAIO uses LICKS MEDIA PLAYER its a homebrew app (LMP) can be used on any card
smile.gif

its just integrated into AKAIO
smile.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKAIO runs those programs using plugins. In the plugin folder there are several programs with a .ak2 or .ak4 extension. Change those to .nds files and you can boot them as normal. Also, if you don't like the plugin it is using, you can just add another program and edit the plugin.ini to use that new program for that extension as well ass add new plugins.

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beware said:
AKAIO runs those programs using plugins. In the plugin folder there are several programs with a .ak2 or .ak4 extension. Change those to .nds files and you can boot them as normal. Also, if you don't like the plugin it is using, you can just add another program and edit the plugin.ini to use that new program for that extension as well ass add new plugins.

Wow Thanks! I actually have some problems with. I put 5 mp3s on my Acekard, and only 2 worked? >_

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there will ever be a plugin for pictures and movies, because I don't like having DSOrganize on my SD card, and I can't get moonshell to work at all! I'm going to go try to put anime on my DS (Need to catch up on One Piece ((And NO! I don't watch it in english!)))

What should I use? DSVideo?

MaMuS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone knows how it parse the file you selected to the plugin? is there any way to know a homebrew that supports this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://ancientelectronics.wordpress.com/2022/03/13/the-abit-bp6-motherboard-dual-cpu-processing-...