AzMa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

My GF tried updating my CFW O3DSXL and it seems to have bricked my unit. From what I understood, updating on CFW was fine to do so long as you kept the original firmware untouched.

Anyway, I get the blue LED beneath my power button but not much else. The unit had A9LH on it, but I can't seem to get that to come up, either. I got my original sysNAND but not sure what good that's going be if I can't get into A9LH. I imagine I probably got caught by something because I hadn't been paying much attention to what was going on in the CFW scene... and in that vein, I'm not sure what my options are at this point.

17-08-31-16-38-56-490_deco.jpg

Is it toasted?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not toasted. In fact, I'm amazed you're still using an EmuNAND. That's been deprecated for over a year now, and A9LH has been deprecated for a few months now. From the looks of it you're using a custom firmware that doesn't support the latest firmware.

Follow this:
https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

And then follow this:
https://3ds.guide/move-emunand.html

Reactions: AzMa

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If she updated it to the latest Luma then it's most likely a version for B9S. You can either download the last Luma version for A9LH(v7.0.5 I believe) and put the arm9loaderhax.bin back on the root of your SD card or update to B9S. You're not bricked though or at least shouldn't be.

Reactions: AzMa

AzMa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll see if I can get the ball rolling again, then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.