Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I Never in my life bricked ANYTHING lol
529281_200x130.png.gif

Objection! The prosecution's witness statement clearly contradicts their previous statements.

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 05.53.42.png

Look, mistakes and errors do happen, we're human beings after all. It's okay to admit stuff isn't working the way we want it to. Just don't let your frustration turn into anger directed at everyone. Opening multiple threads about a single case can actually make it harder to identify the cause of the problems and reduces the chance of getting a meaningful solution. Please, help us to help you, okay? :)

Last edited by NekoMichi,

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have never broken a video game console

lol i broke the disc tray of my gamecube by putting something heavy on it way back in the day like 2003

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 34964
Objection! The prosecution's witness statement clearly contradicts their previous statements.

Look, mistakes and errors do happen, we're human beings after all. It's okay to admit stuff isn't working the way we want it to. Just don't let your frustration turn into anger directed at everyone. Opening multiple threads about a single case can actually make it harder to identify the cause of the problems and reduces the chance of getting a meaningful solution. Please, help us to help you, okay? :)

the bricked my 3ds was a brag thread.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found away to unbrick 3ds though
x2ioz.jpg
I didnt brick my console so i dont understand why you guys are making fun of me over something that never happened.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Gamecubes have disc trays now?
stop being a smartass I know in brazil you would be fighting with people treating them with that disrespect. Game tray call it what you want you know what I meant.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't take your anger out on me. I'm not hurting over some internet rabble. Just pointing out that forum rules are being ignored in this thread and it needs attention.

Forum rules are not being ignored. Your the guys that felt compelled to post a useless post in my thread.The forum is already very tame,it is unfortunate your feelings got hurt over a topic that states "o3ds is better than n3dsxl".

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not one of these "guys", I don't care about anything that's said on these forums as long as threads and members of GBAtemp are being respectful. This isn't Facebook.

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
O3DS and N3DS were like 20$ difference when I bought mine, went for the N3DS and I never had a single issue ever or wanted an O3DS over it.

Except for 10.3 emunanand support but tbh it's more about convenience than an actual need.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Back to topic, will ya?
I agree with the OP on the design aspect. Comparing my N3DSXL's with my O3DSXL is like comparing an iPhone with a cheap Android device in terms of build quality. Or rather a Macbook with a Windows laptop.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an O3DS, but this thread is a bit pointless. Just stick to what you prefer. People will have different tastes. Honestly, if I didn't already have an O3DS, I probably would have gone for a N3DS. As it is, it's not enough of an upgrade for me to justify the price. Though, I do really like the slider on the side to disable wifi at will on the O3DS.

Reactions: Games&Stuff

andrew weeks

Trophies
XP
Country
The O3DS has the best design out of all the models, but the N3DS (XL) is better in every other way.
In terms of loading times abd frames per second in some games, N3DS is waaay better. I remember playing smash with a friend of mine, i was able to turn on the console, boot ninjahax, boot CFW, open super smash bros and enter in wifi mode while his game was still loading xDNow he has a New 3DS so its his turn to wait for me.

Last edited by andrew weeks,

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3DS and N3DS were like 20$ difference when I bought mine, went for the N3DS and I never had a single issue ever or wanted an O3DS over it.

Except for 10.3 emunanand support but tbh it's more about convenience than an actual need.

In your case its worth it if you didnt already have a 3ds.I however had a o3ds with cfw for 8 mos. SO i dont see too much special with new 3ds.

Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.