Hardware Nyko Charge Station

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i'm getting a free nyko charge station from gaming lagoon. i probably should have asked this before i clicked on it, but does anyone here have one? are they worth getting? should i have gotten a wii points card instead?
ph34r.gif

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so, i'm getting a free nyko charge station from gaming lagoon. i probably should have asked this before i clicked on it, but does anyone here have one? are they worth getting? should i have gotten a wii points card instead?Â
ph34r.gif

They're okay. I have one. The batteries seem to hold a charge.

The only thing I don't do is keep the remotes parked in the charger all the time.

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the wiimotes sit well in the charger with the strap on---err, attached?

well, it came in yesterday, and i must say i'm impressed! the strap gets in the way unless you put it on the side. if you haven't picked up one of these yet, they're cheap and work great!

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
The charger is pretty cool ( I got my free one from gaming lagoon as well.) Only problem is that it doesn't always charge both remotes at the same time, and it's hard to get them to sit in the charger straight enough to make a good connection. Other than that though, they hold a charge pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?