• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,328
  • Replies 45
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
So, I just got my s6 fixed and a otg cable with it.

It hosts usb reviews fine, but when I try to use NXLoader, the switch sits at a black screen. Obviously the payload isn't being sent.

In the phone, I get the attached image.

Furthermore, even if I close and restart the app, it never tries to send the payload again, I must uninstall and reinstall it.

Hopefully there's a software solution or something. I don't wanna spend even more money on this frigging console.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180805-212648.png
    Screenshot_20180805-212648.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: NoNAND

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The app used to work for me now I get the same error... Couldn't tell you why it does that hopefully, someone else provides a solution. Just use TegraRCMSmash on PC for now.

D

Deleted User

OP
The app used to work for me now I get the same error... Couldn't tell you why it does that hopefully, someone else provides a solution. Just use TegraRCMSmash on PC for now.
That's what I'm doing for now, but I'm Hoping someone might have a solution for This, it's awful annoying having to use the laptop.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I'm doing for now, but I'm Hoping someone might have a solution for This, it's awful annoying having to use the laptop.

Have you recently updated your phone (suggesting Samsung still supports the s6)? I have a Galaxy Note 8 and my problems started occurring after doing a firmware update (on my phone). I looked it up and it seemed to be that it doesn't work on all phones but on most, what it didn't answer was why it used to work then randomly stopped. Also, my phone isn't rooted so that shouldn't be an issue in it not working. I tried reinstalling the app and reselecting the payload and that didn't solve it, so maybe it is down to the device?

D

Deleted User

OP
Have you recently updated your phone (suggesting Samsung still supports the s6)? I have a Galaxy Note 8 and my problems started occurring after doing a firmware update (on my phone). I looked it up and it seemed to be that it doesn't work on all phones but on most, what it didn't answer was why it used to work then randomly stopped. Also, my phone isn't rooted so that shouldn't be an issue in it not working. I tried reinstalling the app and reselecting the payload and that didn't solve it, so maybe it is down to the device?
I updated my S6 immedietely after getting it, as i waited for a year to use the damn thing after the screen broke a week after buying it and couldn't get a refund. So it's on Latest, afaik, 7.0.0

Model is SM-G920F

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I'm using. That's what we're discussing.

I think a mobile firmware update could've potentially made it not work. I had it working fine but I swear a firmware update was the only change made to my device before it stopped working. It does ask for some sort of permission when you connect a switch to it which I allowed, so I really don't know and the other thread on this, as well as the github questions, don't give any clue to a solution to this issue. I'm not sure what version my phone is on or was on but I get that exact same error code.

mrsin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had the same problem. After updating S8 payload injector stop working but it was before, i have tryed many combination with aplications but i cant solve the problem. That have to by phone because I used cables with my s7 and it works perfectly

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem on galaxy s5. Thi error is because your cable is too long. Needs a shorter cable or other configuration.
Worked with Galaxy S5 stock FW but I need to use:
-MicroUSB to OTG USB A on Phone
-USB A - USB A cable
-USB C- USB A adaptor on switch

A long usb a to usb c cable gives the error like yours.

D

Deleted User

OP
I had this problem on galaxy s5. Thi error is because your cable is too long. Needs a shorter cable or other configuration.
Worked with Galaxy S5 stock FW but I need to use:
-MicroUSB to OTG USB A on Phone
-USB A - USB A cable
-USB C- USB A adaptor on switch

A long usb a to usb c cable gives the error like yours.
Huh. Ok. I might try find a really short usbc cable, or maybe I'll buy one and cut it down to be as short as I can.
I was also considering if the issue might be that my Usb-A to Usb-C is a usb 3.0 cable, where as my otg cable is usb 2.0.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive never gotten it to work on my sprint galaxy note 8. Even with the include OTG adapter. Works fine on my sons Galaxy 7 tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.