Homebrew RELEASE NX Nand Manager

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly I couldn't find a way yet as I'm on Mariko V2 with sxcore. Tegrasmash doesn't work anymore on mariko

Hey @Wvrd182, I just saw this post and I thought of notifying you: you can now boot hekate ( and atmosphere too, but hekate will be enough ) on switch lite/mariko, there's a guide here in gbatemp with two options. I would go with the second, all file based one. Use SX Gear 1.1 boot.dat and put hekate renamed as payload.bin and then you can probably use USB Tools tab and there use emu RAW GPP and use a USB-C cable to connect to the PC and use NxNandManager to restore the PRODINFO or so. Maybe ask @eliboa for further info/confirmation.

Good luck :)

EDIT: and, and, and I just noticed I used and too many times, LOL.

Last edited by Inaki,
Reactions: Wvrd182

Wvrd182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey @Wvrd182, I just saw this post and I thought of notifying you: you can now boot hekate ( and atmosphere too, but hekate will be enough ) on switch lite/mariko, there's a guide here in gbatemp with two options. I would go with the second, all file based one. Use SX Gear 1.1 boot.dat and put hekate renamed as payload.bin and then you can probably use USB Tools tab and there use emu RAW GPP and use a USB-C cable to connect to the PC and use NxNandManager to restore the PRODINFO or so. Maybe ask @eliboa for further info/confirmation.

Good luck :)

EDIT: and, and, and I just noticed I used and too many times, LOL.
hey @Inaki , i actually have unbricked my Mariko V2 already few days after Lockpick updated for mariko support which then i used NX Nand Manager to inject back my prodinfo backup. all good now. thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Inaki and linuxares

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Does anyone knows about a guide to convert a partition based emunand into a file based one while also trimming as much space as possible to the final file size?

Last edited by LeyendaV,

gratje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I want to resize my EmuNAND because I made it too small. 7GB
I made a rawnand of the EmuMMC with hekate. copied it over to my PC.
when I resize the emuMMC,, it gives an error exactly at the point t reached the size of the original USER folder.
I didn't format the USER data. because I want to keep my data.
2021-10-04 10_58_25-emummc partition resize partition manager at DuckDuckGo — Mozilla Firefox.png

tried version 5.0 and the previous version. both with the same issue.
when I do format the USER data it works fine.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You need to extract the userdata from rawnand, then format userdata when resizing the nand, you then have to inject the userdate afterwards before making emunand ready files/partition

gratje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
@Kallrkyle thanks, but it is a bug then, because otherwise you should not have the option to keep your user data.
For now I can continue! thanks.

edit. I did a copy of the user folder, generated a resized nand, restore from file (User.bin). but when I want to mount USER to check if everything is correct it is not mounting (PC memory runs up). and then the software crashes. All other partitions can be mounted. except USER.

Last edited by gratje,

Propino

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This app is the GOAT. Made changing to a new SD card a breeze!
How did you do? I inserted the old sd, made a backup of the files, and extracted the dump via nxnandmanager. Then ejected the old sd, inserted the new one but i can't click "Emunand creation tool", it is greyed out. Why? Anyone can help me?

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm on firmware 13.2.0, Switch OLED modded with HWFLY Lite

Trying to manually apply incognito on 'EmuMMC SD files' using NX Nand Manager

After applying it, Switch freezes on boot at the Nintendo Switch with joy cons logo.

Is there any other way to manually apply incognito on my emunand?

I know theres 90DNS and cal0blank=1 built in on Atmosphere, but I want incognito hard coded on my EmuMMC file.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

After applying it, Switch freezes on boot at the Nintendo Switch with joy cons logo.

I know theres 90DNS and cal0blank=1 built in on Atmosphere, but I want incognito hard coded on my EmuMMC file.

Just use atmospheres blanking, it is the same as incognito if not better/safer

as long as you don't change the config, it will stay with the incognito applied.

Reactions: lufeig

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

On Mariko hardware YOU should NOT use incognito RXM. Is started on the readme, instead use atmosphere integrated function

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Nick™

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys I need your help. I'm trying to use nxnand manager to move my emunand and archives to a bigger SD card. I made the nand full dump, however, when restoring the dump in my newer SD card, the bigger partition (the one i need to put the archives in) is formatted in RAW, not in fat32, and i can't format it that way

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 63

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Guys I need your help. I'm trying to use nxnand manager to move my emunand and archives to a bigger SD card. I made the nand full dump, however, when restoring the dump in my newer SD card, the bigger partition (the one i need to put the archives in) is formatted in RAW, not in fat32, and i can't format it that way
Yes, the RAW partition you can format normally to Fat32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu