1. x3n0

x3n0 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    This does not seem to be on topic. To answer you question: if it's to good to be true it's probably not true. In other words " huge banrisk"

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Actually Nintendo did all the work. If not for Nintendo implementing the initial bluetooth support in firmware 12.0, this would have never happened. There is a reason why it doesn't work on any firmware version below 12.0. All Plutoo did was take credit for the effort Nintendo put in.

3. xdanekai

xdanekai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Costa Rica
    Oh... He did the homebrew anyway and I am saying this for that like others have done cuz its cool and there were already devices that allowed bluetooth headphones to be used before anyway. So i also forgot to put that other companies have done what nintendont.

Last edited by xdanekai, May 7, 2021
  4. DarkMeowstic

DarkMeowstic Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Got my Razer Hammerhead True Wireless paired, but audio isn't working, unfortunately. :(

5. MonMonz

MonMonz GBAtemp Fan

Egypt
    Work like charm for me ❤️ Thank u for this awesome hombrew app

6. Bioshockingly

Bioshockingly Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    im having problems with fate extella um,bral star; the sound doesnt work weirrd!

7. enderer

enderer GBAtemp Fan

United States
    excellent homebrew!

the crashing on sleep mode is a bit bothersome. has anyone found a workaround to delete the settings.cfg without exiting game?

8. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Even though now Nintendo is finally implementing it? And once Nintendo fully implements it, plutoo's version will become inferior.

9. Homlet

Homlet GBAtemp Fan

France
    Looks like they didn't implement it if the only way to have bluetooth audio is by using his sysmodule. And with the current bluetooth 4.1 limitations and the fact that the Switch has to support 8 simultaneous controllers at the same time, it might never be the case.

Why are you so upset? there's 2000+ LOCs so he did obviously work on it quite a bit, and never "took Nintendo's credit". Do homebrew developers "take all Nintendo's credit" because they didn't write their own BSD-like OS from scratch to run on the console? Or because they're using libnx? Perhaps you'd prefer plutoo spent his time posting on gbatemp all day telling people to make sure their SD card is legit and format it for good measure, now that's something to be proud of isn't it?

10. Riuzaki1230

Riuzaki1230 Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    NEVER BUY ANY GAME OR ACCOUNT FORM OUT SOURCE!
    The seller on telegram who's selling you, has two side -

1. Maybe he is selling hacked accounts, which definitely lead you to get banned!

2. Maybe he is scammer!

I read alot posts about getting banned from Nintendo services because they purchased games from third party sources. A game has ticket (SOME RANDOM NUMBERS TO DEFINE LEGITNESS) For every copy.

Nintendo will ban you whenever they find that you're playing a game which has malicious ticket.

If you can't afford to buy games, the I recommend you to go with CFW. Switch lite has also the compatibility for CFW.

You can do anything with CFW.

11. xdanekai

xdanekai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Costa Rica
    A debate which did it? I guess both were influenced and please read properly. Cuz If nintendo adds bluetooth audio feature its totally fine. What matters is that plutoo has already release it by the moment thanks to that nintendo implemented bluetooth on the update.

Last edited by xdanekai, Jun 5, 2021
  12. LokeYourLord

LokeYourLord GBAtemp Regular

Korea, South
    I am glad this is starting to come along, but all it is atm is a mere prototype, not even alpha. I tried it with a bunch of Bluetooth Headphones/Earphones, none worked so far. For example the Sony WH-1000XM3 or the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, just nothing really works. I hope it will at some point work for more than just a single specific pair of Bluetooth Headphones.

13. jesus96

jesus96 Pinkboi

Mexico
    Well this whole thing was added on 12.0 so we need to wait to see if thing is related to some feature on that pro thing and if it can be ported to old version or if nintendo finally decided to wake up and listen to the fans

I tried some Bluetooth dongles and they work while in this program they don't so I'm going to wait until E3 to se if something happens

14. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I'm not upset. I just dislike misinformation spreading because people are claiming homebrew developers are doing the work that Nintendo doesn't. Would you prefer everyone spread fallacies about your work?

I did read properly and you specifically used the words "Nintendont" implying Nintendo did not implement anything which is false. Nintendo laid the groundwork that made plutoo's work possible in the first place.

15. Homlet

Homlet GBAtemp Fan

France
    It remains that the only way people can get Bluetooth audio on their switch is thanks to the homebrew dev. Again, building on top of something counts as original work. Nintendo didn't ship the functionality to pair headphones (nor 3rd party controller, even wii u for that matter), homebrew devs did. Homebrew devs did what Nintendo didn't.

xdanekai likes this.
  16. xdanekai

xdanekai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Costa Rica
    Yes, but what I meant is that though nintendo implemented bluetooth there wasn't for headphone audio feature by nintendo yet.

Last edited by xdanekai, Jun 13, 2021 at 2:15 AM
  17. Ghost92

Ghost92 GBAtemp Maniac

Colombia
    Last edited by Ghost92, Jun 14, 2021 at 12:51 AM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Bluetooth, btred, audio