Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I found this on YT, beware with which one are you sharing the kexploit, I think that a lot of people are causing a lot of unnecessary hype.

At least, he said the situation right and not faking. (Hmm, it is all ported? I doubt that)

But yeah, like he said: "Just we have to wait for MN1 to release the KExploit"

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
At least, he said the situation right and not faking. (Hmm, it is all ported? I doubt that)

But yeah, like he said: "Just we have to wait for MN1 to release the KExploit"
After so many dissapointments you guys still believe in santa. You just like suffering at this point.

Last edited by OriginalHamster,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He really should release it. Should last long until IOS U gets somewhere. Next update won't patch it. Seems like everything for the most part works too.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
After so many disappointments you guys still believe in Santa. You just like suffering.
Don't we? huh...
My mind; is overpessimistic like crazy at the same time overoptimistic than normal.

Edit: I realized that the guy said, "waiting to release today" XDD
My statement was based on a true fact, we have to wait for MN1

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

BeefBaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope to God this is real, and is released sometime this year or even ever. And last week someone posted saying the wiiu is dead and no one would make an exploit for 5.5.1. SMH

Ninje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
buy a wii u with firmware up to 5.4.0 or be waiting for the impossible happen in 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 !!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
buy a wii u with firmware up to 5.4.0 or be waiting for the impossible happen in 5.5.0 or 5.5.1 !!
Actually is possible, but the problem is that the kexploit is still in f*cking private, and the people that alreally has it but cannot share it because the creator of this kexploit don't want to share it (yet...).

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like a few on this thread, I'm a little disappointed that we are really no closer to a usable release on 5.5.1 than we were yesterday. But since I would be foolishly unable, no pun intended, to do any of these hacks on my own, I want to say thanks for all those on here who spend their time on this, and for eventually sharing the release with us. We all want it to be released now (well those of us above 5.3 at least), but there is good reason for waiting and in the end its better for all of us to be released at the right time.
Actually, we are closer, an entire day closer

Last edited by Monado_III,

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who refused to read anything, let me sum it up for you.

1. Loadiine was ported to be compatible with 5.5.1 however you will be unable to use it without a kernel exploit

2. There is a kernel exploit for 5.5.1 but it is private and is how she was able to test and port it, only a select few have access to this exploit, and no, they will not release it for you no matter how much you want it.

3. The earliest you may potentially hear news of the kernel exploit releasing is on April 6th or later, if an update drops on that day and it patches the private exploit (for those who don't know, there is maintenance scheduled for the 5th and 6th, this doesn't mean there will be an update, but there's potential for it.)

SOURCE (North America, but should apply to other regions as well)

4. LOADIINE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU ON 5.5.1 UNLESS YOU HAVE A KEXPLOIT (which you don't)

Last edited by Baggy Scraggy,
Reactions: wangtang32000

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
3. The earliest you may potentially hear news of the kernel exploit releasing is on April 6th or later, if an update drops on that day and it patches the private exploit (for those who don't know, there is maintenance scheduled for the 5th and 6th, this doesn't mean there will be an update, but there's potential for it.)
Source?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2. There is a kernel exploit for 5.5.1 but it is private and is how she was able to test and port it, only a select few have access to this exploit, and no, they will not release it for you no matter how much you want it.
A lot of people in the world alreally had that kexploit (stills private anyway...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1