Hardware Nvidia unleashes GTX280 and GTX260

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to get the GTX 260 when prices stabilise to around £250 - £270. From all the reviews I have read it seems to smoke the 9800 GTX.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Probably don't have enough experience to say this but... That a whole lot of money there.
Aha, you don't need experience to say that tbh, any normal person could tell it costs far more than it's worth at the moment. So, yeah, agreed.
Still interested in what the ATI offering's going to be like, from what I've heard it sounds good.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
QUOTE said:
Probably don't have enough experience to say this but... That a whole lot of money there.
Aha, you don't need experience to say that tbh, any normal person could tell it costs far more than it's worth at the moment. So, yeah, agreed.
Still interested in what the ATI offering's going to be like, from what I've heard it sounds good.

I don't think its that strange. I'm pretty sure that when older high-end cards came out, they were insanely expensive.
With the 8800GT, everyone expects them to be affordable now :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol